Major assesment results (1 Viewer)

captain249

HSC
Re: Wat Did U Get For Ur Major Work?

lol u love racism? does that mean ur a full-on racist? or sexist for that matter??? So maybe u could do something about the change in women's rights in the 20th century possibly? or focus on a particular country??
Well i can't send you my essay unless i grab ur email addy. but its in the 2006 Showcase if u wanna look in there. Tell me what u think too-i know its long lol

punkoohi

HSC

lolzz NOOO WAY!!! i love the study of it!! lolzz

yeahh i just came across it, im gonna read it when im bothered... pretty soon i guess

ummm what do you recommend for the topics i love though, cause it has to be about histiriography (how do u spell that?)... soo what do u recommend i question? or discuss?

ane_st

HSC

There is already a thread on this forum for ext marks....

Last edited:

captain249

HSC

Haha thats fair enuf it will take a bit to read my essay its pretty boring....
I don't think it has to have anything to do with historiography at all its jus u have a focus and u stick to it thats it really. But those 3 topics u suggested are like the opposites to what i am into lol. so i can't help you heaps. maybe jus google some random stuff that might interest you......
Thanks ane_st.

punkoohi

HSC

thank youu!!! yeahh i have prelims starting in 2 days and THIS is what im doing lolzzz

captain249

HSC

meh prelims mean nothing. nothing at all...........

ane_st

HSC

Thanks ok :):)

Oh i agree with you.... Dont stress about your yr11 exams... Try to do well in them but if you dont there is no problem...

punkoohi

HSC

yeahhh i kinda bludged yr 11... but i KNOW next year ill pick it up, i justd didnt realise how much work u have to put in, so im thankful for yr 11... it showed me wat i need to do for yr 12

ane_st

HSC

Oh and captain249 my brothers friend did his major work on julius caesar (in 2003) but i think his question was along the lines 'shakespeare depiction of julius caesar historically correct' cant remember the specific question but it was something like that....

I did the holocaust... How original... My teacher never marked a holocaust essay but :)

ane_st

HSC

punkoohi said:
yeahhh i kinda bludged yr 11... but i KNOW next year ill pick it up, i justd didnt realise how much work u have to put in, so im thankful for yr 11... it showed me wat i need to do for yr 12
Make sure you stick with that!!!! It is hard (sometimes) but its important to <3 all your subjects.. Or just force yourself to like em!

punkoohi

HSC

yes i think i am going to sick to it though, i see the importance of it... plus ALL the girls in my grade are SOOOOO SMART... so that definitely motivates me to keep going

punkoohi

HSC

yeah so what was ur question for the holocaust? cause i reckon thats interesting as well... well how Hitler wanted the one race thing... what was wrong with him?

ane_st

HSC

My question was something like 'to what extent did the holocaust occur?' something like that... i think it was a bit longer... But i chose my topic to late (i went through about 4 topics before this) and my teacher said i couldnt gotten heaps better if id chosen one earlier (i got 31/40)... My teacher said a good debate (if your interested) is the post-modern vs. truth debate (or something like that).....

ane_st

HSC

punkoohi said:
well how Hitler wanted the one race thing... what was wrong with him?
Hitler believed that the Aryan (i think thats how you spell it) was superior.. He was anti-Semetic and believed Jewish ppl were impure and should be wiped out (genocide)

What wasnt wrong with Hitler? lol

captain249

HSC

Nah ane_st the holocaust would be really cool. Haha its all about loving what you do, maybe thats y i dont do too well in english..........? lol. Yeah but yr11 is fairly easy workload wise compared to yr12. Like in yr11 i did 12 units and i missed about 2 months of school with jus random stuff and i coped really well. in yr12 i do 13 units and i cant afford to miss a day. Thats how i find it anyway what about you ane_st??? What subjects do u do?? What subjects are you thinkin of doin next year punkoohi??

punkoohi

HSC

hmmm... whats that about? and how could u prove the truth?
can u explain that topic to me please... thankss

you reckon i could ask if Hitler had a mental disability, or did he kill himself? i dontt knoww

ane_st

HSC

There in my signature... But ill tell you which ones i actually like :)

I love CAFS, VA and Eng ... Maths is ok and Ext is pretty good to (most of the time)... But modern is annoying.. So much to kno!!!!

punkoohi

HSC

well next yr im thinking of:

english adv
ancient hist
modern hist
general maths
business
armenian (continuers)
Extension History
Catholic Studies

Thats 14 units, 13 UAI ones.. but my armenian continuers is on Satruday, so i have around 8-9 frees in a cycle (2 weeks)... anddd extension class is after school

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)