major work - have you finished? (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC
I've finished three out of eight artworks.
The rest are so so SO close to being finished.
Is anyone else really freaked out about whether they're going to finish their body of work on time?
i am. although my saving grace is that my works can be completed fairly quickly, all it needs is a professional print and a bit of glue.

bettina44

HSC
well i've got most of my mr men covers done,they just need some minor tweaking and then all i have to do is make a book which should be fairly easy. **fingers crossed that i finish it time**

hecheeseman

HSC
we just handed in our BOW for a teachers mark and i thought i was done, now they say oh it would be great if you could do a movie.. with 3 weeks to go and trials in between, its going to be interesting!

sazleberry

HSC
My sculpture has been built. Just needs to be painted and decorated... Hopefully will be finished in time...

HSC SUBJECTS
  • Visual Arts
  • Music 1
  • Entertainment Industry
  • General Mathematics
  • English Advances

HoneyBadger

HSC
Nope. Still need to finish a fair bit, but the time it takes to complete it isnt really that long...im just a horrible procrastinator.

yibbon

HSC
N/A
Very close to completion, need to sort out how to present my digital work after the trials.

MzBiiBii

HSC
I haven't finished my Art Major work, nor my one for Extension English II.

Lovely :)

dizzyizzy

snubble
HSC
I have finished my Art Major work, and my one for Extension English II.
Aha. Hah.

Blobulator

HSC
Bugger. I've finished my Extension II English Major Work, just got to still write the reflection statement for it. As for Visual Arts...

Well I've done 6/7 of my drawings but I have to restart my 7th that was originally half done. Very tedious felt-tip pen work so it's kind of time consuming, and having to try and complete this final drawing during trials certainly doesn't help, haha. Ah well, just got to finish this one then get them mounted and I'm done.

fuzzy09

HSC
I have 1/17 flower sculptures made so far... then i have to take photgraphs n print T.T

Guys you think your behind? Please have a look at my situation and have some comfort knowing that Im so behind its actually sad...

johony

HSC
I have 1/17 flower sculptures made so far... then i have to take photgraphs n print T.T

Guys you think your behind? Please have a look at my situation and have some comfort knowing that Im so behind its actually sad...
i'm in the same position you are; barely done much, i still need to sort out materials. i know my work isn't going to take a long time to do though.

jacko91

HSC
i have completed 3 out of 4 terracotta sculptures.. stressing because the last need to be finished soon so it has time to dry and then be fired. but im happy with the others :)

krystally.

HSC
God No.
It's due Sept. 4th and I have trials the next 2 weeks :(

I'm doing photography and my printer has shat itself, ink wise, so literally shat itself..

Hopefully I'll get it all done the whole 72 hours of this weekend :(

Goodluck everyone :)
xx

pongyboy

HSC
2/3 drawings finished. I've only done about a quarter on the last one, but I need to get them all framed and mounted before 2 September.
And just as I was typing that, I realised I was planning on going to see a framer today ... but obviously forgot.

cerys

because i can.
HSC
I have 2 paintings almost done - just need to complete one more whole painting and then touch up the other two.

Teacher wants it submitted to her by the 28th for the school's art exhibition, so I'll have to go hectic on it after the trials this week if I plan to finish by then.

dolphy-chan

j00 FAIL @ LYF!!!
HSC
N/A
I'm finished pretty much. I just submitted it for the final mark. Hopefully all goes well...I need to keep my rank. The last thing I need to go through is making a final poster and then I'm all done! Aren't I cool?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)