Major Work? MAJOR PANIC! (1 Viewer)

charlie_way

Gypsy #3
HSC
Has anybody else not finished their major work yet?
It's due in before nine AM on Wednesday, and it is now Saturday now...
I am so stupid for procrastinating...
It's gotten me effing no where...
Anyone else on the same boat??

pakigal

HSC
Yeah, don't worry, I'm with you, and so are 3 other girls at my school Don't worry. Just sit down and write write write. You'll get it done ;)

bussoti

HSC
Hahaha. I'm in the same boat too, hun. That's why I'm still up, writing. Hahah. Good luck!

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Yes me I HATE THIS SUBJECT SO MUCH RIGHT NOW I've got like 5,500 words, and a few chunks to add and the whole RS to write. Hello, all-nighter job. :(

charlie_way

Gypsy #3
HSC
I was supposed to hand my teacher in a draft on Thursday... It is now the early hours of Sunday morning. Go me. I have a RS and a journal to fabricate in two/three days! I am hating this subject too... although, I probably should have started a year ago...

mickoz

HSC
I've "finished" mine but i'm having major problems getting it under 8000 words....have cut from 9000 to 8350 but the last squeeze is really hard! do you think 8300 is pushing it?

also have a journal to fabricate

starrysky

HSC
Same here, mickoz. Curse the fact that they changed the bloody syllabus - I would've been much happier with a novel. Well, they say a hundred words either way (at least they did at some study day I went to in March) ... *panic attack*

I've finished my piece, but I still need to stretch it and make amendments galore. And I need to catch up on my journal by pumping it full of hastily thought-up crap that will somehow flow. Everything in on Tuesday ... *mutters*

Erisus

December Member
HSC
dude I just finished my stuff and got it binded....thanks all nighters and cnas of V

cl3nta

HSC
finished mw. need another 2 edits i reckon will take 2 hours max each. Then reflection statement which i need to spend 5 or so hours on. then my journal which i'll have to do during other class tomorrow:p

O.osezZ

HSC
Lol, you are going to do fine - although there are alot of people who leave it to the last minute and don't do so hot, there are also alot of people who finish it the night before and get 49/50 to 50/50.

If you have a whole weekend, plus a few school days, you should be able to finish and get it nicely polished!

*hug* GOOD LUCK

emdrinan

HSC
OMG so glad im not the only one!! ive got 5500 words now but its due tomorrow and i havnt edited it or done my reflection statement yet either!! PANIC!! yeah im in the middle of trials as well so I cant even take a day of to stay home and get it all done-- does it actually have to be in by 9am? because i thought we could hand it in by 3:15... is it just one of those things that varies from school to school?! im hoping so lol i need all the time i can get!!

Sooj

HSC
Ah, everyone seems to find relief from finding out that they aren't alone in the jaws of failure.

Don't worry, be happy, I guarantee you have more words than me right now. FOR the moment.

lexi-77

HSC
I've pretty much finished my MW, just need to type it up with double spacing, correct font etc.
I'm doing my RS now. Don't know WTF to write though, haha. And I'm filling in my journal when I get time. I've done heaps anyways so not toooo stressed...yet.

charlie_way

Gypsy #3
HSC
Okay... Well, I still have about 1000 words to write, am currently doing my RS and need to do my journal... This is going to be fun. Thanks for all of the luck, and it is returned to each of you equally (-mutters- except the people who are over the word limit, or have finished. =D) It's due BEFORE Wednesday 9am, and that's the cut off time for everyone I believe, or else your teacher has to sign a non-completion thingy... Geh, this is going to be one long night. >_>

Nyao

HSC
The last slog for me now before I get it bound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)