• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Major work? (2 Viewers)

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Originally posted by Tarin~~~
:p chill lil_star, i only need a hand with bits not the whole lot. i need to make a new information system for a supermarket that is having trouble keeping stock records it is a mim of 26 pages................ i almost fainted when i got it, anything you guys can help with would be great
26 only?

i had one which didn't have a min but everyone had 100+ pages...

there's a chapter in textbooks called project work

follow the chapter, that's how your supposed to do your assignment

begin with understanding the problem, which u have briefly stated above, extend on that
check your textbooks and see what is needed in understanding the problem
this should take min 1 page full writing

after that move onto the next thing

Blay

the TwinBlade
would it be safe to say that we're all from SYDNEY
HSC
Originally posted by redslert
everyone was arguing for marks...
i just had secret plans to get more hehe :D
LOL mark scammer... SCAMMERRR!! LOL oh wells i can't be a hypocrite LOL i scammed a good 3 marks back for my half yearlies even tho i was coming 1st.. ><* i don't care HAHAHAh like redslert says: Rank is everything HAHAHA the last thing you want is for some guy to whip around the corner to snap up 1st place in the trials just coz of a few marks LOL

and tarin, 26 pages for a major work is nothing AHHAHA my major project's UtP stage was around 17 pages of work plus 3 gantt charts and a screenshot :S tho... everything was in 11 point, arial... hahaha does that count??

Originally posted by redslert
i had one which didn't have a min but everyone had 100+ pages...
o_O~!? wot the... 100+ pages?!?? :S well... i've got a 4U english hit 100 pages but i've never heard of an IPT one get to 100 :S freakkyyyy O_O...

Tarin~~~

hey thanks redslert, to bad about your assesment lol makes me feel a little better about mine, christ 100 pages!! Well done:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)