• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Major works/BoWs (1 Viewer)

mondayitis

I'm doing 3- my PIP for society and culture, music 1 (am doing 4 performances) and my ISP for sor 1u (which is due in 2 weeks :eek: ). Thank goodness we did our senior geography projects in year 11!

mishka

HSC
N/A
i did 2 as well. PIP for Society and Culture and IRP for Community and Family Studies. But only the PIP was externally marked, so it wasn't too bad.

a tip i can give you 11/12ers is to not leave them lying dormant. make sure you know at least what you're doing in all of them by the first day back next term. :uhhuh:

seeka_train

HSC
what's worst then the actual major work is the journal, and i have three >.<"
one for eng ext 2, IPT (going to have to do another one next year, so that makes 4) and Studies of Religion ISP.... :vcross:

veridis

droog
HSC
i have EE2 and hist ext. both proposals due next week.
pretty much done for hist ext. doing the role of the longbow in the battle of agincourt 1415
EE2 i'm donig a film on conformity/self identity. have my concept part of proposals done but finding it harder to articulate satisfactorily my semi postmodern/ absurdist vision for my film. still should be done in time.
both seem to be going well and dont think i'll have any problems. hoping to get script for EE2 or at least realy detailed plot done by start of next term

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
my friend has 7 major works (if you are reading this mk say hi)

english ext2 - 1
ext history - 1
music -2
ext music - 1
drama - 2

i only have one - ext history. but im doing 4u maths, so that should keep me faaaiirrrlllyyy busy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)