Major Works Results (1 Viewer)

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
Hey,

just got my major works back. I got 88% overall and rank 3, was beaten by 2% :burn: .

Our projected was divided into 4 stages, i was beaten by the guy who got final rank 2, in the heftiest part of the assessment, the actual software, after all he had been programming for the last 6 years of his nerdy life, so i don't feel tooo bad.

I made a Simple Text encryption/Decryption software, called decrypt, based on ROT encryption, features find text w/ dialog boxes to search 2 different text boxes, open/save w/ dialog boxes. its pretty simple, if anyone wants to take a squiz at my program (attached below), my source or my documentation, email me @ . Be sure to post any comments on my software here :).

now its time to gun the hsc.

post your MW results up as you get them.

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
hey my major project is due tomorrow and I haven't started. can you like send me urs? thanks :)

Spider786

Premium Member
HSC
Dr_Doom said:
hey my major project is due tomorrow and I haven't started. can you like send me urs? thanks :)
Are you serious?..

and mumma can u post a compiled version of yours up?

btw what are your ranks (overall and MW) and your marks/averages.

my overall mark is 3 ( 1st in prelim :()
My average is in the 70's, everyone under rank 5 hardly show up or if they do, hardly work.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
Mumma can't compile his because he used Python LOL It's a hectic game tho!!

I also got 47/50, and I did a language tutor teaching the Ancient Egyptian Coptic Language. So because of all the audio files and different modules it incorporates its too hard to post up sorry.

Dr_Doom

HSC
yeah it's due in 1 hour and 35 minutes and I haven't started. Can anyone send me their whole project and folio? Thanks :)

watkinzez

HSC

manavji

HSC
N/A
i got mine back a couple of days ago...

Made a typical pingpong game.. lol.. came first in class with 32/35.. second was 30/35 and 3rd was 28/35... overall rank in the subject is 1st i think... but my overall year average assessment mark is 70ish.. i dont know if thats good or bad :S:S...

JBakaka

HSC
lol no major project
i got 36/40, i think i came like 4th or 5th or something (out of 9 people).
overall rank 6/9 which is ok but i slipped a few ranks. o well gotta study the diagrams for hsc

help_me_please

it nerd
HSC
i got 70/70 for my major which was really good :) - i developed a game for the school which teaches students how to wear the correct uniform via a drag/drop system... second was something like 68/70

Dr_Doom

HSC
oh btw people I got 35/50 for mine :) Did it in the software class when it was due..

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
For your projects, did you have to find someone with a need and interview them and all that?

We were supposed to, and for the first time ever our english creative writing skills were put to good use...

tama00

HSC
I got 2nd in my class beaten by 2 marks +_+

anywas i developed a Ecommerce application to sell stuff over the net.. i didnt complete it lol

you can find it here:
http://tamrix.coffslan.net

onto that u can control the site using the admin area seen here
http://tamrix.coffslan.net/admin

play around with it for all i care, theres a few glitches and hitches

the registration was all complete and some of the forms are a bit stict on the way you input data.. my regular expressions where too tight lol

some of my code to help you, its php code exported into html to keep its sytax highlighting.. maybe it will help someone.
http://tamrix.coffslan.net/Export/AddProduct.html
http://tamrix.coffslan.net/Export/ListProduct.html

I also got so good at PHP i made a site for my IT VET portfolio..

Iv got another webserver now so i can produce some more professional stuff.

JBakaka

HSC
ianc said:
For your projects, did you have to find someone with a need and interview them and all that?

We were supposed to, and for the first time ever our english creative writing skills were put to good use...
when i did mine, we just made ours up as we went - I don't suppose anyone i interviewed would have wanted some hopeless RPG made in VB

it sounds like you guys had to go all out for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)