Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I wear a tone of makeup.

Are you suspicious of me abbeytoad?

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
a bit. don't think we've ever seen you sans makeup so......

HSC
I've seen some cool makeup tutes on YT but I prefer books. I reckon Rae Morris and Bobbi Brown books are pretty helpful.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Your skin needs to be in good condition before makeup will help. Trust me I used to have awful skin...covering it with loads of makeup is only going to make it look worse and it'll probably aggravate your skin leading to more/worse issues.

Your doctor could probably prescribe you something to help clear your skin, in the meantime help it by getting into a good skincare routine (i.e. cleanse, tone, moisturise every day preferably twice a day and use a good spot treatment on blemishes) and if you must wear makeup keep it light and problem-skin friendly, like a small amount of mineral makeup or something, definitely not layers of concealer, foundation, powder, blush, etc.

Take it from somebody who's been there :)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Your skin needs to be in good condition before makeup will help. Trust me I used to have awful skin...covering it with loads of makeup is only going to make it look worse and it'll probably aggravate your skin leading to more/worse issues.

Your doctor could probably prescribe you something to help clear your skin, in the meantime help it by getting into a good skincare routine (i.e. cleanse, tone, moisturise every day preferably twice a day and use a good spot treatment on blemishes) and if you must wear makeup keep it light and problem-skin friendly, like a small amount of mineral makeup or something, definitely not layers of concealer, foundation, powder, blush, etc.

Take it from somebody who's been there :)
this.

i tried to explain this nicely at first and then she went on about dont diss squishy.

I had bad skin for a short period.

MissSquiggly

HSC
N/A
I'm going to tell you a few things and this isn't meant meanly. Its just my opinion to help you improve your look.

Ditch the blue contacts. The contrast of the blue contacts against your red pimples makes them even more obvious. They would be more subtle if you had your natural eye colour. The contacts also make you look very bug eyed. Also, trashy looking and obviously fake.

Concealer cannot hide your uneven skin tone and your pimples. You can get away with caked on makeup in softly lit rooms or dark rooms. However in other lights it is exceedly obvious once someone comes into a close vincinity to you that you are wearing large amounts of make up and the lighting will show all your lumps and scars. You can take pics if the light is behind you but not across your face because it will show your imperfections.

Get your eyebrows shaped. I know you have triangle eyebrows like all us asians but you would benefit from getting your brows done. It will only take a small amount of brow pencil to make them more prominent and shapely.

Get your skin fixed and don't pile gunk on your face. Please focus on getting your skin fixed and go to the dermatologist. Really, it is totally worth it. If you get your skin fixed you won't have to worry about caking on loads of concealer onto your face. If you need to absolutely smother your face in makeup use make up that dosent aggravate your skin and is acne prone friendly. None of that poor clogging shit.

I believe in you.

I think once your skin is clear you would look cute with a nice asian side fringe or bangs.
** When you get your eyebrows waxed, make sure the damn woman knows what type of shape suits your face.

Give them full instructions.

Have a chat with them.

Make sure they know how important your eyebrows are to you.

Some idiot did mine this week.

And now I have to pencil it in *exasperated sigh*

Looked like two firkin' sperms. THEY BETTER GROW BACK OR I WILL MURDER HER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)