Making friends (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
computer science is the dark side.
we can totally, like, hack facebook after graduation

yeah, she knows me to be a beautiful girl in real life.

hope to go all of them but work may restrict me - we'll see. pop by and say hi :D
Rubbing it in much :( (Overseas, no Fb)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
So is my biffle :'( life is hard without fb sometimes #firstworldproblems
Is that human for best friend? I have never heard of that word before. Also, you do realise you are making friends at this very moment so you have nothing to worry about young grasshopper.

tomodachi_

HSC
Is that human for best friend? I have never heard of that word before. Also, you do realise you are making friends at this very moment so you have nothing to worry about young grasshopper.
Whaaat no way! I said it all the time when I was a little sevie haha
And yea but I don't think human is the right word for it haha

Thankyou master shifu :)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Whaaat no way! I said it all the time when I was a little sevie haha
And yea but I don't think human is the right word for it haha

Thankyou master shifu :)
Master 師傅 = Master master

Anyway, you can consider joining CSE Soc and if you're doing Maths units (1131/1141 or 1081?) then you can join MATHSoc.

tomodachi_

HSC
Master 師傅 = Master master

Anyway, you can consider joining CSE Soc and if you're doing Maths units (1131/1141 or 1081?) then you can join MATHSoc.
Yea haha all them gui lo :)O) will never know what we know lol jks sorryy!
Yea it's compulsory for me to do those maths courses but I feel so lame joining a maths society haha whatever is it worth joining?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Yea it's compulsory for me to do those maths courses but I feel so lame joining a maths society haha whatever is it worth joining?
I don't know, many of the admins from MATHSoc use BoS. But I don't think there is any commitment necessary for the societies (as in the events aren't compulsory)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
So mean...

RazorICE

UNSW Engineering
HSC
Uni Grad
Is the peer mentoring program good?
If you mean CSE's "Student Network", then definitely yes (see my post before). I can't speak for the UNSW peer mentoring though.

Anyway, you can consider joining CSE Soc
Technically you can't consider joining, all CSE students are automatic members and can't be removed. That's what makes it a constituent society :p
Obviously participating in anything is not required though (but considering CSESoc has won Club of the Year before, it's worth it).

tomodachi_

HSC
If you mean CSE's "Student Network", then definitely yes (see my post before). I can't speak for the UNSW peer mentoring though.

Technically you can't consider joining, all CSE students are automatic members and can't be removed. That's what makes it a constituent society :p
Obviously participating in anything is not required though (but considering CSESoc has won Club of the Year before, it's worth it).
ok i got emailed about being set up with an experienced student who also does computer science who can help me settle into uni and provide some guidance if i need it and i still don't know if i should do it or not.

tomodachi_

HSC
I don't know, many of the admins from MATHSoc use BoS. But I don't think there is any commitment necessary for the societies (as in the events aren't compulsory)
sorry admins of MATHSoc i really do like maths i do

RazorICE

UNSW Engineering
HSC
Uni Grad
ok i got emailed about being set up with an experienced student who also does computer science who can help me settle into uni and provide some guidance if i need it and i still don't know if i should do it or not.
If it was from Brad Hall, and he called it "Student Network" or something, then yes, do it. It's the easiest way to become friends with a bunch of people as soon as uni starts (as long as you go to the events, of course).

tomodachi_

HSC
If it was from Brad Hall, and he called it "Student Network" or something, then yes, do it. It's the easiest way to become friends with a bunch of people as soon as uni starts (as long as you go to the events, of course).
umm its from CAPS Peer Mentoring but that name looks familiar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)