Making money online (1 Viewer)

Sparly

Just recently I have been looking at some ways of making money online. I have found that it is not very easy for Australians to do this as most companies are based in America but there are some companies who pay money to Australians.

There are many annoying things such as CashFiesta and Spedia which place an advertising bar over your Internet Page but I find that these suck! They are only active as you are surfing the net and they often turn off by themselves. On top of this they are really annoying and you make not alot of money.

I have found that the best program is EmailCash is the best for Australians as not only is it only for Australians, but it is not that hard to get rewards. I filled out a survey this morning and received 210 points which equates to about $2. I can then claim rewards be that in Prizes such as Playstation 2 or in monetary rewards such as Cheques or David Jones vouchers just to name a few.

Does anyone else know of any good online money making schemes which are worth it??

P.S. Yes I am flogging EmailCash a bit, but after surfing the net for a bit checking this stuff out, I have found that this is truly the best. Please don't close this message!

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
There used to be this absolutely awesome site called Themestream.... basically you had to write articles of interest and you were paid per view of the article.

So, I was in about year 8 or 9 and being a profuse writer I decided to take full advantage of this little money spinner. I began to write crazy atheistic articles that a lot of religious people found highly offensive. Then I would go and post links to my articles on religious websites with the title "You are wrong, come and read the truth"... and come and read the truth they did.... lets just say that the money I made from that site and then saved up paid a significant portion of my HECS for this semester....

But unfortunately, Themestream went broke in the lead up to the tech bust. So there was my income gone :(

I also found another site which bought articles on topics of interest.... I sold my year 8 history assignment on Vikings to them for fifty american dollars.... but they also went broke unfortunately :( My history assignment is still on the internet though lol which I discovered recently by a google search.... http://fl.essortment.com/vikingwoman_rbsn.htm

Another site you can make money on is EOpinions, you write reviews for movies and products. However it is hard to make money on it.

So as you can see, I made a tidy income out of these back in the good old days, but its so much harder to make money out of them now.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hey, why did u make a second acount hahaha you didn't do a very good job of hiding your identity!

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I've had emailcash for a while now...
Got heaps of points... But I've never converted them into cash...
I'm waiting for the right time :D

jayz

walking
...emailcash is gonna get screwed badly once mass population noes and uses it, coz for starters when a huge population compete for dollars wif their points, the dollar value will rise, by a hell lot. 2ndly, when everyone have the cash, they will go to auction and overbid the items by such extreme margins, that u'd rather get the 30bux cheque from the catalog, however, that is still not a gurantee as emailcash might rise the 31 bux to swap for $30 to a even higher amount.

but then again, who cares if u r getn free cash :D

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
The only real way to build up significant numbers of points is if you are a frequent online shopper.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Is it any good? Have you made any significant amount of money from it?

in a few months i made the royal amount of = $3.20

enough to buy a coffee and a pork roll

chardie2

I am a member have been for about 2 years and thank you for this topic cause it reminded me today that I shoudl convert my money hehe.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you go every day you can get 5c a day, so that means in 20days you will get a dollar. in a year you should be able to make at least $20 hmmm

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yes pureprofile and emailcash are the best of the named above. for emailcash i received about $100 i joined for 4 years now, pure profile is good for the vouchers, no real cash avail. the ones that put a bar in the browser are just bs, dont waste time on those..

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Alladvantage i knew about it when i was in yr 7, a major turn off though...

v sia

HSC
wato email cash sux big time , basically the only way u can get lots of points is by surverys or buying stuff online .

For youngsters like us , buying online isnt an option and the survey crap comes like ... every 2 -3 weeks , and it takes a long time . The quick survery crap that they have is what 3 points ???

This crap is a waste of money , might as well look for a good company and invest your money in shares or what ever

Skywalker

HSC
N/A
Why not play poker online? If you're good at it, you can even quit school/uni and make a living off playing electronic Texas Hold'em

clerisy

HSC
I converted my emailcash and ordered a $30 cheque.
When will it come? How long until I can start bombarding them with emails? I've been waiting by my mailbox about three weeks...

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Originally posted by clerisy
I converted my emailcash and ordered a $30 cheque.
When will it come? How long until I can start bombarding them with emails? I've been waiting by my mailbox about three weeks...
Just give it around a month or so then start abusing them...they generally take ages to send rewards out...it would just be too convenient if u received it straight away

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)