Male teen loses half of male part. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Teenager has testicle amputated after 'tapping' game

A MINNESOTA teenager had to have his testicle amputated after being punched in the groin by a classmate.

KARE11.com said David Gibbons, 14, was changing classes in his Crosby high school when he was attacked by another student playing a game called "sack tapping".
David’s mother, Christy Gibbons, said it wasn't until hours later that they realised something was wrong.
"One o'clock in the morning he woke me up and told me he was in excruciating pain," she said.
David was taken to St Joseph's Hospital in Brainerd, Minnesota where surgeons removed his right testicle.
And David is not the only student who has suffered the consequences of the "sack tapping" game.
"It's just gotten way out of control," said Dr Scott Wheeler, a urologist in Brainerd, Minnesota who says he performs three to four surgeries a year on boys with ruptured testicles and other complications as a result of "sack tapping".

"All parents, you need to have this talk with your kids not to do it. It's lost its humour. It's not a game anymore. People get hurt," he added.

Teenager has testicle amputated after 'tapping' game | News.com.au

Solution: IVF.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Never heard of a game calles sack tapping. Sounds homo. Also thought the thing said teenager has testicle amputated after 'fapping' game.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
lmaoo.. i've copped a few over the years.

i'm pretty invincible though.

unless you kick me

HSC
Sorta makes you worry. Staring at the faces of the idiots squealing in pain brought a smile to my face.

And no I'm no serial killer/ sociopath.

But yes I have been 'sack whacked'.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I have a grade photo where a kid was just sack whacked as it was taken.

Red faced.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
i think we're missing the point.

the bloke's got one nut

HSC
"What's the capital of Thailand?"

etc.
That one was so common at my old school. First time it happened to me was horrible. Guys should start wearing those bunghole guards cricketers wear. The ones prone to Bank-cock that is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)