Malpractice Incident (1 Viewer)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
We just had our Physics examination today and we were told some shocking news.
The teachers have discovered an incident of malpractice in the Physics practical examination last week.
An announcement was made today that ALL our Year 12 Physics students are required to sit ANOTHER Physics practical examination next week and our previous examination was CANCELLED......

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
We were given no further information other than it was done by a small group of students and this practical exam will obviously be different to the previous one.

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
if they know who the students were, why dont they just give them all ZERO and get on with it? by redoing it you're just giving them another chance to cheat.

sinist4

HSC
why does every one hav to do it agn, giv the group of students ZERO, end of story right ?

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
I just found out that we probably will be doing the comprehension section of English Paper 1 again, as one class was given the exact same thing as practice last week..........how dumb can the teachers be......

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
thats mad. i wouldnt mind doing another paper. i died in physics

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Rumour has it, that some people knew what the practical exam would be before hand and somehow just memorised the answers without conducting the experiment. I don't know if that's true or not....lol

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
So this is just one school, not the whole state.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Teacher told us some information today. Apparently one particular student had a peek at the prac exam set up in the labs an hour before it was scheduled to begin. That student informed friends and other students, therefore gaining an advantage over the rest of us. Somehow the teachers found out about this information (someone might have dobbed the person in!!!)...
However, although they knew some of the culprits of incident, they do not know how many people were informed and gained an unfair advantage over the rest. So they decided to make us do another practical exam to prevent them from gaining an advantage. Nonetheless, those people who were known to have cheated may have an interview with principal and will be awarded zero regardless. Ouch!

ms.JESS

HSC
So they should be awared a zero. Its unfair that those idiots should be able to 'attempt' to cheat, get caught and still recieve a mark. If you 'cheated' in a work place situation, you would get fired. These idiots should be awarded a zero despite it being the hsc and all. I hate it when people do things like that. You work your ass off, you get the marks - SIMPLE.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
What's happened has happened, it's probably just best to move on and try to do better in the next prac exam. Think of it as a second chance to improve your rank. :p

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Riviet said:
What's happened has happened, it's probably just best to move on and try to do better in the next prac exam. Think of it as a second chance to improve your rank. :p
Funny you should say that, because when I did the initial practical exam, it turned out to be disastrous...lol
It's just the prospect of having to do another exam is what annoys me and most of the grade...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I would have been annoyed too if I was in your position, but you gotta think positive and go with the flow, good luck with your prac too. ;)

a8o

HSC
The problem giving those responsible got a 0 is that some people might just get away with it. Best to do better next time, treat the first as practise!

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
I'm pissed off now....
Everyone is plotting a murder on the person who started the malpractice....thats if they even know who it was....lol
The test was soooo freakin' hard!!!!! The one we had initially was the pendulum experiment which was very easy but I stuffed it up. This one doesn't make me feel any better....
On a brighter note, I have to admit, it was quite an odd practical exam, which looked like it was obviously written in the last minute lol...
There were four sections and the last three sections were not even practical questions; they were all theory questions....lol. The first section was the only practical section which involved projectile motion with a water gun. I betcha nobody expected the school to supply us with water guns...LOL!!! It was quite weird seeing everyone wet the floor with a water gun.....:D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Trebla said:
I'm pissed off now....
Everyone is plotting a murder on the person who started the malpractice....thats if they even know who it was....lol
The test was soooo freakin' hard!!!!! The one we had initially was the pendulum experiment which was very easy but I stuffed it up. This one doesn't make me feel any better....
On a brighter note, I have to admit, it was quite an odd practical exam, which looked like it was obviously written in the last minute lol...
There were four sections and the last three sections were not even practical questions; they were all theory questions....lol. The first section was the only practical section which involved projectile motion with a water gun. I betcha nobody expected the school to supply us with water guns...LOL!!! It was quite weird seeing everyone wet the floor with a water gun.....:D
Maybe your physics teacher was providing the oppurtunity for you guys to take it all out with a water assault on the person who did it (if you knew who the culprit was :p). Do you think you did better in terms of ranking this time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)