Man 'knifed in penis after sex rebuff' (1 Viewer)

HSC
A spurned woman plunged a knife into her ex-boyfriend's penis after he spurned her efforts at reconciliation, a Lincoln court heard.
Tatiana Bastos (28) pulled a six-inch knife from her handbag and attacked Ricardo Morais without warning while he was driving, Lincoln Crown Court heard.
Caroline Bradley, prosecuting, said Bastos, of High Street, Lincoln, turned up unexpectedly at Mr Morais' workplace.
She attempted to make sexual advances towards him, but was rebuffed.
"He got into his car to go back to do his shift but Bastos followed him. She jumped in the car and refused to get out," Miss Bradley said.

"Miss Bastos then leant over and bit him on the arm. He could feel the pain of the bite.
"She then produced from her handbag a kitchen knife with a blade in the region of 15cms long."
Miss Bradley said that when Mr Morais asked what she was going to do Bastos replied "I'm going to kill you and then I'm going to kill myself."
"Within seconds she stabbed the knife into his groin," said Miss Bradley.
"It went in through his jeans, his thermals and his boxer shorts.
"He could immediately feel the pain and the cold of the knife on his penis."
Bastos denies wounding Mr Morais with intent to cause him grievous bodily harm and possession of an offensive weapon in Newark Road, Lincoln, on 21 May 2008.
She also denies perverting the course of justice by making a false allegation of sexual assault on 23 May 2008.
The trial continues.
Source: Man 'knifed in penis after sex rebuff'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)