Management Cadetship (1 Viewer)

patty4848

HSC
Hey, does anyone do, or know anyone who does the management cadetship at UOW. I'm wondering what people's opinions are of it. Is it worth the extra two years doing it? How hard is it to get in? What uai is required? How many people do they choose each year to participate in it?

THanks

HSC
hey i went for the mc last year.

didnt get it. but i DID get an interview which i was quite proud of as they only interviewed 6.. its really competitive so be prepared. your application has to be pretty good. The uai is just the normal cut off for commerce (assuming thats what you want to do). If you get the cadetship but you dont get the uai then they withdraw their offer. But basically if you dont think you can get a uai of 80 then u shouldnt even bother with the cadetship. they only offer 2 each year and i think they get quite a few applications. It would def. be worth the extra 2 years if you got it though. Its highly recognised by employers and stuff and you would look pretty sweet but i think it would be hard work. plus its $30000 a year. and they pay for your degree and ur expenses. so it would be worth it for sure. im still kicking myself over not getting it. FOr more info try googling uow management cadetship.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)