• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Manipulative best friends (2 Viewers)

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
theres not much difference between manipulation and influence...between control and persuasion. Usually though manipulating someone is to further your own goals at the cost of theirs, it isnt very moral.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
The best thing to do is just be strong.

See, I myself am a master manipulator. Have been since I was 2 years old actually. It's an art, a skill that only a select few acquire in their lifetime. Survival of the fittest my friend. Myself and other amazing people around the world who have learnt the art of manipulation are the fittest and we are the ones who will survive.

We are the leaders of this society. The rest, they are there to serve us and allow us to improve on society with our amazing skills.

I do not know why but I do not feel remorse when I manipulate others. I must be a passive agressive sociopath with bi-polar, another awesome amazing skill that is worth bragging about

When I was 2 years old I was already at level 3 manipulation (in layman's terms - I was very good for someone my age). Last I checked on the manipumeter (those who are to give birth to children who are able to learn the skill are given a manipumeter which measures manipulation power as they grow older) I was level 24. Not bad for a 19 year old.

I am quite interested in finding out what level Davriel is at? Davriel would you be so kind as to PM me with your level and what brand of manipumeter you used. Also where were you born? Was it the "Hospital for giving birth to children who are better than other children at manipulating people" or "Westmead hospital"?? I do not expect the other posters in this thread to be aware of the former hospital as it is located in a special province which is only accessible to those with this amazing skill. We have to manipulate the guard who patrols the gates in order to get the key. And then manipulate the lock with the key to open it. And then manipulate the villagers to give us head because we possess this unique, amazing skill.

So yes, I am really great and stuff. Once when I was 4.3 I manipulated my mum into buying a dog and a telephone. I then manipulated the dog to lick peanut butter off my balls. Used the telephone to ring up the police department and manipulated them to go on a shooting rampage.

So yeah guys, who wants to touch me.

Davriel you are a shit person and you will fail in life. See the air in front of you? (Of course you can see it, your above us and have awesome special powers like manipulation level 900 and super awesome vision) Yeah, I want you to stop breathing that air in, and any other air you see. Do it until your face turns blue and you die. Kthnxbai :wave:

fk im awsm.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Miles Edgeworth said:
Yes, you sure are good at manipulating people and not being manipulated!

Oh Sweet Iago, show me your skills. You are not what you are, wearing your heart on your sleeve! We will be tenderly lead by the nose as asses are!

Out of my goodness and innocence make the net that shall enmesh us all!
<3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)