ManU draw Arsenal in Fa cup! (1 Viewer)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
I would be pissed off if i was either team, seeing Chelsea get to play Huddersfield and Liverpool play Barnsley.

luck of the draw i guess.

forevaunited

HSC
Not that im biased or anything :p buuuut United have had the worst draw in the FA cup thus far. We had Villa, Spurs and now draw Arsenal.

Meanwhile Liverpool had Luton town, Havant & Waterlooville??? wtf and now Barnsley.

Oh well, it should be an intense game - im happy its at Old Trafford

powerdrive

HSC
It's gonna be a massive game

Then midweek, a few days after the game, both teams have big champions league games, Arsenal v AC Milan :eek: and Man utd v Lyon

Woo bring it on

D347H574R

Liverpudlian
HSC
powerdrive said:

Then midweek, a few days after the game, both teams have big champions league games, Arsenal v AC Milan :eek: and Man utd v Lyon

Woo bring it on
And I can see them both losing those games. Although I'd say Lyon are the better opposition, ManUre are also the better team and I think it will be closer than ARSEnal vs Milan

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
powerdrive said:

Woo bring it on

woo i love them (Olympique Lyonnais) go French team :eek:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
D347H574R said:
And I can see them both losing those games. Although I'd say Lyon are the better opposition, ManUre are also the better team and I think it will be closer than ARSEnal vs Milan
Lyon haven't been in the best of forms leading up to the winter break, and they don't seem like the force they were a few seasons ago. In contrast we have improved and strengthened, can't see them getting past us.

Arsenal Milan will be much closer. A lot will depend on what Milan can do at the San Siro (where they have only won twice in the league this season, LOL). I fancy Arsenal for that one, they've just been brilliant.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
LOL arent Liverpool playing Inter ?

hopefully they get burnt. Sick of seeing liverpool deep in the champions league. No offence to any scousers, but it'd be nice to see a couple new teams in the mix.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)