ayye

HSC
section 1: 13/15
section 2: 13-14/15
section 3: 14/15

paddydbarry

HSC
Im shit at predictions can someone do it for me

For the unseen texts i did about 4 pages.. Thought the book was easy, italics to highlight the belonging the sisters had with each other, inclusive language, to represent, the juxtaposition of tone of the two paragraphs denoting the change in relationships and belonging, and the motif of windows that symbolised changing views and perceptions of how society view, accepts and persecutes individuals.

Text 2 the poem i think was a little harder for me don't really remember what i did.

Text three was easy, talked about the repetition of the rhetorical questions, illuminating the lack identity and the desire to find the identity. Repletion of the word "disappointed" 5 times throughout the text, conveying the again the lack of identity and how he was not content. And finally the simile where he compared his experience to a rupture in history which is a big call that illustrated a clear image in responders minds, a image of sadness, loneliness and thus the feeling of not belonging.

Text 4 was easy as there were HEAPS of metaphors, similes, repetition etc that you could refer to to highlight how quickly his sense of belonging changed from when we was in bed resenting the cars to he felt complete satisfaction in listening to the music.

And question 5 was just a repeat of previous questions really just a few things different.

If you had a good story planned creative was easy the images were really broad. Personally i choose the cafe bullshited about a man who spent his lunch break at this cafe ever day, became addicted to online poker and waisted away his life, a little cheesy but still refreshing to markers. Although my imagery was a little poor

Essay was not to bad really just had to understand that the question broad, you could talk about belonging relating to identity,people, places and communities but just had to make it clear that these feelings of belonging can change as your life evolves around you. As your life goes on, your sense of belonging evolves. Easy to relate to with most texts.

4 pages For creative
6 pages for the eassy

prediction please??

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad

For the unseen texts i did about 4 pages.. Thought the book was easy, italics to highlight the belonging the sisters had with each other, inclusive language, to represent, the juxtaposition of tone of the two paragraphs denoting the change in relationships and belonging, and the motif of windows that symbolised changing views and perceptions of how society view, accepts and persecutes individuals.

Text 2 the poem i think was a little harder for me don't really remember what i did.

Text three was easy, talked about the repetition of the rhetorical questions, illuminating the lack identity and the desire to find the identity. Repletion of the word "disappointed" 5 times throughout the text, conveying the again the lack of identity and how he was not content. And finally the simile where he compared his experience to a rupture in history which is a big call that illustrated a clear image in responders minds, a image of sadness, loneliness and thus the feeling of not belonging.

Text 4 was easy as there were HEAPS of metaphors, similes, repetition etc that you could refer to to highlight how quickly his sense of belonging changed from when we was in bed resenting the cars to he felt complete satisfaction in listening to the music.

And question 5 was just a repeat of previous questions really just a few things different.

If you had a good story planned creative was easy the images were really broad. Personally i choose the cafe bullshited about a man who spent his lunch break at this cafe ever day, became addicted to online poker and waisted away his life, a little cheesy but still refreshing to markers. Although my imagery was a little poor

Essay was not to bad really just had to understand that the question broad, you could talk about belonging relating to identity,people, places and communities but just had to make it clear that these feelings of belonging can change as your life evolves around you. As your life goes on, your sense of belonging evolves. Easy to relate to with most texts.

4 pages For creative
6 pages for the eassy

prediction please??
15/15
15/15
15/15

SuperSuperSuper

HSC

4 pages For creative
6 pages for the eassy

prediction please??
s1: 12-13/15 Reason: you were confident with t1/t3/4 where you see t2 as abit harder (prob 1/2 for that) and 3-4/5 for Q5
s2: 11-13/15 Reason: You chucked a bullshit + you lack imagery and a little poor, but you have a good prepared response.
s3: 13-14/15 Reason: you knew what you were talking about.

paddydbarry

HSC

4 pages For creative
6 pages for the eassy

prediction please??

madharris

HSC
N/A
Section I : 12-13/15
Section II: I'm not really sure since i changed changed my creative since trials and none of my teachers have read it... 13?/15
Section III 13-14/15

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)