Marking Criteria For Eng. (1 Viewer)

Smartie87

HSC
Ok i dont know if n e 1 else can identify wit this, but at my school, it seems like the 14/15, 18/20 etc cannot be broken... and the teachers never seem to be able to explain why u lose the 1 or 2 marks... to me they just hate giving perfect scores. Does n e one think that the hsc will be marked easier? im 2nd in my skool in advanced eng, but assessment mark only 81... what can i be expecting so u think??

I know they cant just give away marks 4 no reason, but i dont know the standards u need to achieve before a 14/15 becomes a 15

sly fly

HSC
They do tend to mark easier in the HSC. However, they're still hesitant about giving full marks. That annoys me too - they won't tell you why you lost a mark, just that ''it wasn't quite a 15''. Grrrr

danieljarvis

HSC
all year at tafe my teacher gave me one mark off full marks. i questioned and she could never answer. she even said she doesnt give away full marks? it fucked me off, i went through my marks all year and i worked out that my overall mark from the internal section of the course should have been 92.. ( standard english ), yet she told me she sent in 85? wat the fuks with that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)