Marks and Trial (1 Viewer)

thedoz

G'day,
just wanted to know what every1's marks are so far in f.t and thought b4 and afta the trial
doz

shortie_190

thedoz said:
G'day,
just wanted to know what every1's marks are so far in f.t and thought b4 and afta the trial
doz

we haven't done our trial yet... has anyone done the indepentdent schools trial yet??? Or the catholic school? THanKS

Emzsta

HSC
Well i cant really tell you what i got for the trial... because i just did it lol well sort of.. it happned on monday... oh. it was the catholic trial paper... and it wasn't that distressing.. very straight forawrd no trick questions.. Questions on marketplace seemed to be easier to me than the nutrition ones.. although i never studied nutrition lol .. study through notes and perhaps your class pracs e.g. our class made jam which helped.. you will be great..

dont forget to breathe...

*Emma*
:)

Emzsta

HSC
slowly getting marks back for food tech and i have done soooo well!! omg *dances* go me!!! lol

wEe^Man

yeh i got cssa trial back n got 77% which was 3rd in the yr...top was 83% but i still did enough to top the year overall...i think i got somewhere in the high 80's low 90's for overall assessment mark..

kers10

Wow.. i havnt been here for ages... Just came to see whats happening with food tech (a subject which i have kinda neglected!)

I did the Catholic Schools paper, which i thought was pretty easy comparing it to other past papers....

i got 77%.... third in class (we only have one food tech class at my school with ten ppl in it!) The highest in my class was 92% (which was expected from the girl who got it!)

My trial mark was ok, considering i always bumb out when it comes to exams.... overall assessment mark is in the 90s.. so im pretty happy with that!!

elysek

i got my food tech back today i went surprisingly well considering i only studied for about an hour the morning before... got 85... i was very hapy with that, it was top :) i dunno if it was the cathlic schools trial or not tho.. could have been the independent?

mija

HSC
>_^ i got 86 for trials which is heaps beta since i got only 71 for half yearlys
but maybe the paper was easy.. i dont know where the paper came from but it might have been an independent paper..?

bextahunt

Hey guys, I got 76%, which was top of my class. The mark was considerably good compared to my class mates who either failed or got in the 50's so I was fairly pleased with my result. The exam was quite easy considering that I dont do any home work or listen in class! I just studied 2 days before and I discovered that hey, food tech is enjoyable!

babi_girl

HSC
I did BAD in the trials coz i was sick 5 days before the exam so im not even gonna say my mark :(

asscookie

dork.
HSC
My assessment average is 98%

My trial mark was the worst mark I got all year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)