Mary Higgens Clark (1 Viewer)

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
I was reading through a magazine today and saw that Mary Higgens Clark has a new novel comming out soon and it made me wonder who else was a fan of her work

- and what is your favorite book?

I've read all her novels - and i own most of them - i just love her way of creating suspense and interest throughout the entire novel plus she's one of the few authors who's books i can re-read.

I'm at odds to determine my favorite though - i really enjoyed Love's Music loves to dance, and the last one she released Mary Mary...um though her collaborations with her daughter are also excellent

w00dy.

HSC
ive read a bit of her stuff. purely because i had read everything in my book collection before resorting to reading things in my mums collection. my mum being a fan of mary higgens clark. lead me to read many of her books. i dont have a stand out favourite. but all of which i enjoyed =]

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
My mum started me on her. Whilst they are not exactly literary masterpieces they don't pretend to be. I have read more of her books than I can remember. I think I've read 'I remember'. Unfortunately her daughter did not inheret her talent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)