Mas105 ... ?! (1 Viewer)

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Hi,

Anyone done MAS105? Was it good?

I enrolled just for fun and supposedly easy credit points in this, with pretty heavy existing commercial experience in magazine production industry: sales and business development. I went to the first tutorial and it was very painful to listen to the discussions there.

Cheers,
Daniel.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi,

Anyone done MAS105? Was it good?

I enrolled just for fun and supposedly easy credit points in this, with pretty heavy existing commercial experience in magazine production industry: sales and business development. I went to the first tutorial and it was very painful to listen to the discussions there.

Cheers,
Daniel.
Its really a theoretical introduction to some of the more common theories you'll be learning in the course.

macca1819

HSC
I was enrolled to do that, but dropped because it looked boring. But to each his own. It was all about technnology etc... That bores me to tears.

TpartofC

HSC
N/A
I went to the first tutorial and it was very painful to listen to the discussions there.
Lol... :rofl:
Maybe you should just ask yourself one question... Should I just suck it up?
+ I was enrolled in Math136 last semester.. It was an elective; could have done anything else "easier?" but I wanted to help myself by not being mediocre...

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Lol... :rofl:
Maybe you should just ask yourself one question... Should I just suck it up?
+ I was enrolled in Math136 last semester.. It was an elective; could have done anything else "easier?" but I wanted to help myself by not being mediocre...
Heh. I've also enrolled into MATH136 as an elective a year ago. I have no idea why... but I passed. MATH136 is simply a hard subject, MAS105 I am getting a bad vibe from.

TpartofC

HSC
N/A
Heh. I've also enrolled into MATH136 as an elective a year ago. I have no idea why... but I passed. MATH136 is simply a hard subject, MAS105 I am getting a bad vibe from.
Are you just doing MAS105 to meet credit point requirements or is it a core? You can still withdraw you know. Try PHIL137(it's just a matter of logic) or STAT170(it is really easy.. simple maths with a tiny little bit of writing/analysing) or COMP115(programming can be fun).. Since you did MATH136 you shouldn't have any problem with those units IMO...

russs

yeeeee
HSC
I am just doing it for fun. My degree is just like yours (IT), elective subjects just give it more variety. MKTG101 was heaps fun. Plus a lot of people in the IT dept are a bit messed up (no offense lol).

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
it's a core for my degree, i don't mind it. tutorials seem a bit useless, we just talk about shit like facebook, but the content itself is pretty straight forward and i find some of it pretty interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)