massive forearm cramps from writing too much? (1 Viewer)

brookeemma

HSC
anyone else getting this? huge cramps in right forearm (my writing hand arm) about 3 inches below the elbow, on the inside of my arm. hurts like hell when i write / type!

anyone know anything i can do for it?

eep. school is gay =[

williamc

HSC
brookeemma said:
anyone else getting this? huge cramps in right forearm (my writing hand arm) about 3 inches below the elbow, on the inside of my arm. hurts like hell when i write / type!

anyone know anything i can do for it?

eep. school is gay =[
yer this happens when you tense your forarm too hard for a prolonged period of time.

relax more when you write.

OR

Be male.

chomp

HSC
Hey this is similar to what i get in my shoulder. You can get this gel for muscle tension at the chemist and its like a soother/panadol for tightness etc. I am not too sure what its called though :) hope this helps

siddharthlaha

HSC
Uni Grad
OMG yes i get that too! dw about it tho, aparantly its heaps common, cause people start to get heaps stressed when yr 12 comes along, and there limbs "tense up".

i just think its cause in my last assesment task i wrote 8 pages in 40 mins :S

cs01001

HSC
My palm tends to sweat a lot from writing extensively under exam condition. Sweat to the point where the page is soaked and can easily rip it, lol.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
It means you need to write more until it's so painful that the pain barrier breaks!

munchiecrunchie

HSC
i dont get cramps, but my veins seem to get alot bigger after some hectic writing.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
MY forarm was feeling it during my eco essay on thursday!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
My palm tends to sweat a lot from writing extensively under exam condition. Sweat to the point where the page is soaked and can easily rip it, lol.
You must write quite fast.

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
i suggest u try get special provision if its really bad, go see occupational therapist but its so hard to get the provision nowadays BOS so so fricken strict >=[
i know this girl form james ruse she had the same problem but she actually bandaged her arm really tight during the exam which apprantly helped try that if u want

ice ken

HSC
smoothie pens by bic are the best even though they cost 2.80ish each get cheaper or dearer depends where u shop but i believe woolies or coles cant rememebr which 1 have the best prices around. theyre by bic

wandless

HSC
Sticky tape a battery to the end of your pen, and take off the battery for exams. It strengthens the muscles in your hand and arm so you can write for longer without cramping.

I've found it hasn't really helped me write faster though, that requires practice.

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
iv tried that it felt lighter wen i took it off but i think i still wrote at the same pace =/

van.tango

HSC
Weighing it down only strengthens your hand. To write faster the only thing you can do is practise actually writing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)