Master of Accounting (1 Viewer)

katinlove4u

HSC
I'm thinking abt doing a master degree in accounting in MQ. the one tat im interested in is the master of accounting CPA extension. but on the website it says it is directed to international student and i was wondering if it is the right choice to make since im a local student (and is hoping to take loan for the CPA course that im really after...). Any one have any thoughts on that? There's actually quite a few master for accounting in MQ. BTW is it possible to study the master in city campus?! i live extremely far, and hv been traveling to north ryde campus for the past 4 yrs and it has been a pain in the neck :S

thx

p.s. i just got my double degree Bcom-accounting with BBA in MQ with a GPA of 2.8+ (if its any help to my question)

Last edited:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i always thought (and i could be wrong) that the masters course if for people with non-"qualified" acct background such as international students with non-recognisable acct degrees.

with the degree you have compelteed, i would have tought the next step would be to get a job and start on your post grad? or just start your CPA by yourself (if you can? not sure of entry requirements for CPA)

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
i always thought (and i could be wrong) that the masters course if for people with non-"qualified" acct background such as international students with non-recognisable acct degrees.

with the degree you have compelteed, i would have tought the next step would be to get a job and start on your post grad? or just start your CPA by yourself (if you can? not sure of entry requirements for CPA)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)