math 1002: linear algebra (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JUB JUB
...god i thought I was the only one who was having a bit of trouble with these stupid vector questions....this subject becomes interesting...when?
When the lecturer starts paying us for doing each question.
Hmm.. infact even then the subject still wouldn't be 'interesting'.. I give up.

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by KeypadSDM
Vectors is interesting, but not entirely challenging. (Unless you try the 1902 questions 11 & 12)
lol im stuck on the work already... some parts of it is misleading, i dont get the parra and triangle thing, like where the arrows directions are im getting mixed up with that.

Carlito

HSC
i just tried some of the questions and got confused, so i thought meh screw this ill try it later

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
i just tried some of the questions and got confused, so i thought meh screw this ill try it later

LOL yeah man. dont do that too much. next thing u know, its the day before the exams and you'll be like 'ah crap... doesnt matter, i'll do it 2morrow morning before the exams'

:p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Vectors is interesting, but not entirely challenging. (Unless you try the 1902 questions 11 & 12)
I find vectors horrifically boring, probably due to it's geometry affliations. I'm more into topics like conics, parametrics, calculus etc. Atleast we don't have to do statistics and crap anymore, oh man the fun factor in that was around equivalent to HSC English.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
man, u guys are both brainiacs...

i hope i can cope with the maths latter on man - looks like i would have to live in the maths learning centre if i dont... :(

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
lolz... keyspad... q11 is alryte... 12 is abit of a challenge, but like, the the lecturer expained a qustion that is EXACTLy the same!!! ^^

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
man, u guys are both brainiacs...

i hope i can cope with the maths latter on man - looks like i would have to live in the maths learning centre if i dont... :(
don't think like tat...u can pass easily by just doing the "prepatory" questions...the question 11 and 12 and all, are just for challenging students. :)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Theoretically he's sure.
Hence practically, you might aswell go bet on a snail race. :lol:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
are you sure....?
yeah, thats what it says on the tute sheet, just take a look at one of those green tute sheets on ya book (the one's for 1902) on top of each one u'll c that it says "for a student to achieve a pass level they need to..." :)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, thats what it says on the tute sheet, just take a look at one of those green tute sheets on ya book (the one's for 1902) on top of each one u'll c that it says "for a student to achieve a pass level they need to..." :)
yeah but thats for the advance course man... not for us normal maths people i dont think...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah well i aint doing the advance course - but you guys are

i hate maths. takes up too much time man. i hate it.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah well i aint doing the advance course - but you guys are

i hate maths. takes up too much time man. i hate it.
yeah, coz u don't need to do it, since ur doing a single degree- anyways, as i said u guys should look at the objectives there, and make sure u can cover them, then u should get pass for sure. :)

Winston

HSC
lol... i cant do discrete maths in semester 2, blah i have to choose statistics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)