Math 2u&3u (1 Viewer)

Agga2

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
I go to a 70-80 ranked school and was wondering what marks i should be aiming for a band 6 in 2u and e3-e4 in INTERNAL ASSESMENTS (Ive seen the raw marks database for externals).
If any of u guys have had experience with marks u needed to get to achieve the top bands in 2u & 3u in internal assesments, any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks!!

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,
I go to a 70-80 ranked school and was wondering what marks i should be aiming for a band 6 in 2u and e3-e4 in INTERNAL ASSESMENTS (Ive seen the raw marks database for externals).
If any of u guys have had experience with marks u needed to get to achieve the top bands in 2u & 3u in internal assesments, any advice would be greatly appreciated
Thanks!!
Check topscoresinfo

Also please note that school rank is no indicator of exam difficulty (I'm pree sure this is a common misconception). Sydney Grammar's maths exams are much harder than ruse's and they're not first in the state

si2136

HSC
N/A
I agree with ICU, check topscores info. Then take the avg of the few years and check out the marks of the rank 1 to the last rank getting a DA.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Check topscoresinfo

Also please note that school rank is no indicator of exam difficulty (I'm pree sure this is a common misconception). Sydney Grammar's maths exams are much harder than ruse's and they're not first in the state
I wouldn't say "much harder"

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
The rank is usually more important because it depends on the difficulty of the paper like for example in my school which was top 10 ranked for maths, mx1 and mx2, our first trial for mx1 was made insanely hard by our teacher and the highest mark from people who had got 96+ in HSC mark in 2 unit mathematics, was 61/70. However, when we sat the cssa exam more than half the class got above 60+/70. So I think what you should do is go through a few years of HSC results for your school using that topscores website or any like school data if your school releases how many band sixes they got per subject and see like the average amount that they receive over these years, and then aim to be in one of those ranks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)