MATH, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY TUTORING: 1-on-1: $60/hr, 98 Math Adv, 94 Math Ext1, 96 Chemistry, 95 Biology, 99 ATAR (1 Viewer)

Senpie

HSC
N/A
*LIMITED AVAILABILITY* Please contact me ASAP for available times !

Hi I'm Max and I am a 2021 graduate from James Ruse Agricultural High School, currently studying a Doctor of Dental Medicine at UWA. I have experience teaching students in both large tutoring companies, and on a private basis. I graduated with a 99 ATAR and as an all-rounder

I currently teach Year 7-10 Mathematics, Year 7 - 10 Science, Mathematics Advanced, Mathematics Extension 1, Chemistry (both Preliminary and HSC) and Biology (both Preliminary and HSC).

I attended Normanhurst Boys High School from year 7 to 9 before moving to James Ruse Agricultural High School from year 10-12. I am familiar with both school's teaching styles and expectations, and have a solid understanding of the ins and outs of many high schools so I can help you achieve your goals, no matter what school you're from. I have personally gone from a student receiving below average marks to ranking 1st and 2nd in my cohort in multiple subjects, and would love to share with you how I found motivation and what study strategies I used to make studying easier while getting better marks.

I've gotten multiple interview for Dentistry, and can mentor you with advice on UCAT + Medicine / Dentistry interviews anytime during the lesson.

Furthermore, I can provide you strategies to combat:
✏ Bad time management
✏ Lack of motivation
✏ Procrastination
✏ Uncertainty in your life

✅ WHAT I OFFER
📌Personalised lessons, tailored to your strengths and weaknesses.
📌Support outside of class time, just message me :)
📌My personal study resources and notes
📌Weekly homework, answers, and review.
📌Huge bank of past papers, practice questions and learning material that I've accumulated over years.

✅ RATES

HSC + Preliminary:
$60/hr 1-on-1 and $50/hr for small groups (2-4ppl)

Y7 - Y10:
$60/hr 1-on-1 and $50/hr for small groups (2-4ppl)

Please don't hesitate to contact me for more information!

Last edited:

ifubm

HSC
Hi Senpie, I am looking for a Chemistry Tutor for year 11.

If you have availability for two more students, then do reach out and we can discuss further.
Regards,
Hetal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)