• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Math Ext 1 B6 prediction (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
What's the context of this
fked up my at2 with a 66, my at4 aint that great either 82 and like that assessment I got the 10th rank in the assessment. Not sure if I should repeat or not. Irdc ab if its a high b6 or not as long as its a b6 lmao.

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
fked up my at2 with a 66, my at4 aint that great either 82 and like that assessment I got the 10th rank in the assessment. Not sure if I should repeat or not. Irdc ab if its a high b6 or not as long as its a b6 lmao.
I remember having a counting 49 or something and still pulled it up in trials and HSC exam to get a b6 ... Dunno if that's motivation or not but you could try and see ???

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
I remember having a counting 49 or something and still pulled it up in trials and HSC exam to get a b6 ... Dunno if that's motivation or not but you could try and see ???
Sadceliac!!! Hi

Average Boreduser

Rising Renewal
HSC
Sorry I just saw u replied and figured itd be a good op to ask while u were here to see if my av was an ok final mark or not. (mb if it sounded rlly demanding or mean)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Sorry I just saw u replied and figured itd be a good op to ask while u were here to see if my av was an ok final mark or not. (mb if it sounded rlly demanding or mean)
Nah no worries

To be completely honest I've kinda forgotten ... Sorry 😬

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)