• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

math1001: differential calculus (2 Viewers)

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by Winston
its like finding bill gates :(...

anyways guys i need help on question 2a (i) (iii) and 2b then im done :D
how did you work out all the other ones!?

Winston

HSC
btw wyvern have u done 2a(i) (iii) and 2b yet? :(

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
goodness, u guys should call or something man!
im always there to help
OHHH thats why they call it MLC, its not maths!!! its the Myer Learning Centre :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
OHHH thats why they call it MLC, its not maths!!! its the Myer Learning Centre :p
ROFL spot on mate, spot on!

nah seriously man, if u guys need help, u got my msn (i think...)

Winston

HSC
anyways back on topic, 3 ques left, gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail gonna fail

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by famunlau
serious winston...don't be so hard on urself....if u need help just ask...be pleased to help...:)
i was the one who slacked off... so i guess this is the consequences i have to result to.

famunlau

1337crapxor
well start working then......complaining about it isn't gonna help the situation...if u know what I mean....;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
DUDE IF U NEED HELP LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry i know that is annoying.. ROFL)

Carlito

HSC
lol Winston, your more erratic then me, and yet ive been able to do less questions

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
lol Winston, your more erratic then me, and yet ive been able to do less questions
lol wat havent u done?

2 a) (iii) and 2b is a fucker ...

famunlau

1337crapxor
lol wat havent u done?

2 a) (iii) and 2b is a fucker ...
2 a) (iii)....use the stuff from parts i) and ii) from the quesiton as it says...
the intervals should be (-oo,-2], [-2,0],[0,5],[5,oo)
test each interval for f(a) and f(b) and see if they change sign...if they do then there is a root...repeat the process for each of teh 4 intervals....
2 (b) use the tutorial...and read up on the MVT.....its in chapter 7....basically using f(x) = cos x and f'(c) as -sinx....then just fiddle....and reread the tutorial in the hint..I think last question in tute week 8

Winston

HSC
2 a) (iii)....use the stuff from parts i) and ii) from the quesiton as it says...
the intervals should be (-oo,-2], [-2,0],[0,5],[5,oo)
test each interval for f(a) and f(b) and see if they change sign...if they do then there is a root...repeat the process for each of teh 4 intervals....
2 (b) use the tutorial...and read up on the MVT.....its in chapter 7....basically using f(x) = cos x and f'(c) as -sinx....then just fiddle....and reread the tutorial in the hint..I think last question in tute week 8
iu have tutorial 8 as my wallpaper lol its not making sense i hate the MVT and IVT thing!

form equations where y = 0 and y = 3 and sub these values into original equation.....should be a semicircle
but ur just stating the cross section, you only say what the shape is when that certain plane intersects the figure right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)