MATH1001 problems. (1 Viewer)

MrRose

HSC
Hey guys,

Sad to say that i failed my MATH1001 course in first semester and for good reason, i didnt study at all. Im now doing summer school, and its harder then i thought. Im having real trouble. Especially with this new assignment we just got. Im a little lost. I'm wondering if you guys can help at all? Im not looking for answears, but maybe you guys could start me off with each question and ill finish it? I find it easier to learn when i have it started infront of me, that way i can see what to do next.

http://www.maths.usyd.edu.au/u/UG/SS/SS1001/r/SS10ass2questions.pdf

There's the link.

Thanks guys.

MrRose

HSC
Sorry to sound pushy guys, but this is due tomorrow and im having trouble with it. Im very good at all mechatronics subjects but my maths. I've got distinctions in everything else. I just hate calculus. Well, actually i love it, but i dont understand it.

bio_nut

HSC
Try in the Science section instead of engo?

MrRose

HSC
ok cheers, but its with my engo course :D.

Dont you all do math1001?

bio_nut

HSC
Yeah, but heaps of science students do that maths too. :) It's a normal level junior maths unit.

MrRose

HSC
Nope, i actually missed half the year, spent half of it overseas in europe and asia. It's a long story, but now i put that aside to finish uni off before i continue. IT was a hard choice but still.

Can anyone help me out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)