Math1004: discrete maths (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
I'm sorry tooheyz but the stuff we're doing now stinks more than Winston's toilet, you would have to be utterly crazy to enjoy anything we're doing in this crappy subject at this current time, good day to you. :)

Oh the other hand, everything in Integral Calc rocks. Stats.. well stats obviously sucks, even more so than Discrete.

puffkenny

HSC
is there any kind of text book for this subject? I never go to lectures (boooring, and the friday 1 starts at 8) and only attend the tutes. The tuts are good cause that's where I learnt all my stuff but it's insufficient for me to ace the damn subject. much appreciated if anyone knows of any type of studying material. cheers.:D

Collin

HSC
N/A
puffkenny said:
is there any kind of text book for this subject? I never go to lectures (boooring, and the friday 1 starts at 8) and only attend the tutes. The tuts are good cause that's where I learnt all my stuff but it's insufficient for me to ace the damn subject. much appreciated if anyone knows of any type of studying material. cheers.:D
"Introduction to Discrete Mathematics", Koo-Guan Choo, Donald E. Taylor (YES THAT'S RIGHT, DOCTOR CHOO AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA.

comfortable

HSC
nah i havent started ass 2 yet, but it looks...interesting :p i dont plan to start for a long time either...how did everyone go for ass 1?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Carlito said:
Anyone started Ass 2? Im yet to download it.
yeah i did all of he second question
its pretty easy

first assignment i got 9/10
:)

for the proofs, i think the sets one
he wrote "THIS IS NOT A PROOF" on my proofs
hmmm, but gave me marks anyway
LOL

thats where i lost my marks

comfortable

HSC
tooheyz said:
yeah i did all of he second question
its pretty easy

LOL

hahahahah thats wierd...so the assignment is easy? is it easier than assignment 1? coz i thought that assignment 1 was a bit challenging...btw is it just me or is there like no girls in discrete maths

Carlito

HSC
tooheyz said:

LOL

same with me lol, except for my proofs everytime I wrote therefore something was equal to something else he wrote "Prove It" on them.

Saul

*ss
HSC
anybody want to lend us a hand on the last question?

Saul

*ss
HSC
although you guys have beeen extremely forthcoming - i dont need help anymore so its all good.

comfortable

HSC
lol does neone know the 'explain' part of the last q? i dont know how to explain it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)