Mathematics (2 Unit) Course Summary (1 Viewer)

alias1

Software Engineer
HSC
Those notes are excellent. Im only just starting year 12 now, finally decided I should study (i've been quite lazy over the past few years) Thanks for the notes, they are awesp're

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
im sure rates of change is in the 2u topic...

mojako

HSC
To all:
At this stage doing several past HSC papers is probably the best approach.
Use this summary only as a reference when you're doing them, and try to memorise formulas and techniques along the way.
You can ignore Q10(b), probably its better to do more normal questions considering you've only got... 2 days...!!

To Jago:
*Related* rates of change is not in 2U. Related rates is when you have two related quantities (usually one changes at a fixed rate with respect to time) and you use the chain rule.

neva say die

~~<<NeVa SaY DiE>>~~
HSC
how to work it

hi dude, this link doesnt work... from reading the recommendations i badly wanna see this page... so tell me how to get their

pre_coo

Thanks alot. Those summaries have really helped me. I didn't think that I would ever be ready for my exams, but now I am. These summaries are the best and I really, sincerly, thank the person who created them.

shelley686

HSC
CHeeRs

OMG, Thanks so much for those notes, Exam is on WEd, and i have never been less prepared for an exam!
THanKS aLot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)