Mathematics Tutoring (92 - Ext 1, 80 - Ext 2) $25/hr [Blacktown, Strathfield, Parra] (1 Viewer)

anandu2972010

HSC
I'm a 2015 HSC Graduate who received an ATAR of 88.75 who really enjoys studying and practicing Mathematics. My appreciation for Mathematics developed at a young age and led to me studying Mathematics, Extension 1 and Extension 2. I will aid you in the process of learning and understanding the HSC & Prelim Mathematics (2U and Ext1) course. I pride myself on being able to let you enjoy learning as well as making the studying process much faster and more efficient. As with most Maths tutors, I can assist with your homework, while your learning is the highest priority.
-Technical Stuff-
  • Payment is $25/hr
  • HSC & Prelim; Mathematics and Ext 1.
  • Have many practice papers/ questions available for your use.
I can come to Blacktown, Parramatta, Granville or Strathfield library. If you would like me to come another location, please get in contact with me and I will see if I have a viable method of reaching there.
Contact me on: 0469584650

Last edited:

michael210

HSC
N/A
Re: Mathematics Tutoring (92 - Ext 1, 80 - Ext 2) $20/hr [Blacktown, Strathfield, Par

do you have western region trial exams?

anandu2972010

HSC
Re: Mathematics Tutoring (92 - Ext 1, 80 - Ext 2) $20/hr [Blacktown, Strathfield, Par

Which schools were you looking for specifically?
/edit: And which subjects?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)