Mathematics year 7-12 school holidays revision! Bella vista/baulkham hills region (1 Viewer)

imxtraconfusion

HSC
I am currently taking students for the June/July holidays, for all kids from Year 7-12, excluding Year 12 extension II. This is especially for students who are feeling a little bit behind at school, just want some revision, or are preparing for their HSC trial exams.

ONLY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS - spots open for July Winter holidays.

Lessons can be as frequent as daily, or a few lessons per week depending on the student's needs. I have a wide variety of resources for students for all years.

I am currently a fourth-year student currently studying a Bachelor of Medicine/Surgery at the University of New South Wales. I'm also a student fresh out of from school, graduating from James Ruse Agricultural High School in 2009. Because of this, I am still very familiar with the high school mathematics course, and believe I can help you improve as well.

I have been teaching regularly since I have finished with my HSC, and with this experience, I think I can really make a difference to the way you learn mathematics.

UAI/ATAR 99.65 for Year 12 HSC

HSC Marks:

3U Extension 1 mathematics - 99
4U Extension 2 mathematics - 96

If you have any enquries or questions don't hesitate to call me on 0466 282 283 or email me at matthew.chan1@hotmail.com.

Matthew Chan

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)