Maths(adv&3u/ext1) & business tutor! (1 Viewer)

kevinnguyen

HSC
PRELIMINARY & HSC TUTOR – BUSINESS/MATHEMATICS ADVANCED/MATHEMATICS EXTENSION 1

I am currently offering tutoring (private, small and big groups) for both preliminary and HSC topics for Business Studies, Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1. I am willing to teach in areas in the Inner West (Strathfield, Burwood and Homebush), Bankstown-Canterbury Region and Eastern suburbs (Hurstville, Rockdale, Bexley). If there are any enquiries on availability due to location, feel free to contact me at kevo.nguyen@hotmail.com or at 0450 950 597.

My credentials in these subjects include;

Graduated from Sydney Technical High School (Selective) receiving an ATAR of 94.35
Business Studies: Band 6
  • External Mark: 90
  • Internal Mark: 90
  • Overall Mark: 90

Mathematics Advanced: Band 6
  • External Mark: 98
  • Internal Mark: 92
  • Overall Mark: 95

Mathematics Extension 1: E4 (Band 6)
  • External Mark: 47/50
  • Internal Mark: 45/50
  • Overall Mark: 46/50

The current rates for Business Studies and Mathematics Advanced are currently at $30/hr while the rate for Mathematics Extension 1 is currently at $35/hr. Discounts will be available for students wanting lessons in groups of 2 or larger. Trial lessons are also available. My rates are always negotiable to the student’s preferences.

My lessons will be structured according to the needs and wants of the particular student as well as understanding the type of learner the student is in order to work in an efficient manner.

Please contact for more details at kevo.nguyen@hotmail.com or 0450 950 597

bladeys

HSC
N/A
What was your ATAR ?
if you read carefully its in the post, 94.35

Your prices are fairly steep for someone with your marks, you might wanna take it down a little there are plenty of maths tutors on this site who offer their services at a lower price and have greater experience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)