• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths Ext 2 Predictions (6 Viewers)

C2H6O

HSC
What's everyone planning on doing before the exam? bc its in the afternoon i want to make the most of the morning and revise a bit but i also don't want to get tired from doing too much work
My philosophy is no study on the day of the exam, just chilling and bushwalking till the exam happens, at most reading over any notes

nad1231231

HSC
Every time I’ve tried using the 8200 I’ve gotten lost in the bloody catalogue like I’m just tryna find the permutations button 😭
Yeah bro that’s why imma bring both just so I can use the fx100 for combs incase there are any

nad1231231

HSC
Also for u guys talking abt planes and stuff it’s actually easy to understand it’s like the vector equation of a line but with an extra direction vector, if that makes sense, since it’s like 2 dimensional

nad1231231

HSC
if there's combs best belive that shit is getting left blank and omd if I see a geometric induction oml its done
Yeah facts bro for all the rlly hard induction tho just do the base case and assumption so u get a mark or two and then come back to it later imo

nad1231231

HSC
who even wants an e4? i reject the e4 bfr the e4 rejects me preach
I feel like a lotta people can get it u probs can just try do as much of 11-14 as possible and try ur best not to do silly mistakes and then just scrounge marks from the hard shit

afourgridbook

HSC
i was
Good luck everyone signing off for the evening, see you all hopefully on tomorrow's livestream approx 6pm! (on the same YT as account name).
i was watching ur videos earlier and ur commentary was so funny, didn't know i could laugh while watching a math video

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)