• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths Extension 1 Predictions/Thoughts (20 Viewers)

Allan Mekisic

HSC
MCQs about same like last year. Q11-13 probably a bit easier than last 2 years. I struggled with the integral in Q13 until I realised you had to divided numerator and denominator by e2 theta and then it was easy. Question 14 was hard but not as hard as last 2 years. I couldn’t get out the projectile question or the value of K for the function to have an inverse function. It was f(x) = kx/1 +x2 + arctanx

Allan Mekisic

HSC
MCQs about same like last year. Q11-13 probably a bit easier than last 2 years. I struggled with the integral in Q13 until I realised you had to divided numerator and denominator by e2 theta and then it was easy. Question 14 was hard but not as hard as last 2 years. I couldn’t get out the projectile question or the value of K for the function to have an inverse function. It was f(x) = kx/1 +x2 + arctanx
That’s x squared on denominator

larle

HSC
not too bad, found Q14 harder than i should have tho. What are we thinking for alignment?
i think like a 70 will for sure be a 90 since i think this year's questions needed more conceptual knowledge which would've tripped people up, and i heard a few others say that they didn't attempt some questions. i just wanna know how tf to do the vector question tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 6)