• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Maths extension 2! Help asap (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
You can, and many students in the past, have gotten into a lot of trouble for posting assignments here asking for solutions.

Post us what working out you do have, or what ideas you have currently, and then we can guide you to the correct answer.

But don't expect us to spoonfeed it to you.

HSC
Btw your HSC/ATAR/UMAT aims are ridiculous. Especially at this stage of the HSC.

You aren't going to score 100 if you're asking to be 'spoonfed'.

As per Carrot's post, post us some of your thoughts, please.

deswa1

HSC
You can, and many students in the past, have gotten into a lot of trouble for posting assignments here asking for solutions.

Post us what working out you do have, or what ideas you have currently, and then we can guide you to the correct answer.

But don't expect us to spoonfeed it to you.
This. If you give it a decent go and are still confuddled with a question, I'm more than happy to help but I'm NOT, and I'm pretty sure everyone else here as well, going to do your assignment for you- that's just lazy

O

Omed62

Hey Guys,

How are you;

Don't think me wrong, I did try the questions I could, the answers are on them with the ones I did.

As you all know that in this stage, we must help one other but not to be rude to one another. We must help one other to achieve our goals.

I struggled with most of them because its my first assignment and I don't know much of the topic very well. I have to get like full marks in it because to achieve my goal. Please help

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hey Guys,

How are you;

Don't think me wrong, I did try the questions I could, the answers are on them with the ones I did.

As you all know that in this stage, we must help it other but not to be rude to one another. We must help it other to achieve our goals.

I struggled with most of them because its my first assignment and I don't know much of the topic very well. I have to get like full marks in it. Please help
We ARE willing to help, but you gotta help us to help you.

What question do you want to begin working on?

Peeik

HSC
I sincerely hope no one is stupid enough to post up the full working solutions for your assignment for you. It is an assignment because the teacher wants you to collaborate with peers to get an answer. Your original post is implying you want the whole solutions done for you.

People will help you get the answer only if people see that you made some sort of respectable attempt. For example, show us your working out so far for each question.

O

Omed62

Btw your HSC/ATAR/UMAT aims are ridiculous. Especially at this stage of the HSC.

You aren't going to score 100 if you're asking to be 'spoonfed'.

As per Carrot's post, post us some of your thoughts, please.

Lol listen, first of all don't think me wrong. I don't to be mean to you but what your have posted doesn't sound right.

O

Omed62

Thanks for your help Carrotsticks,

if you can't help, its ok man

I want help with the following questions 3,5,9,12,13,14,16, 22,23,24,25. I did the ones I could bro but with these questions I got stuck with. if possible could you please help me.

deswa1

HSC
I don't think you understand... I don't mean to be slack but we're not (well I'm not anyway) going to go through and type up solutions for 11 questions so you can just copy the answer and get 25/25 when you didn't know how to do half of them- that hardly seems fair to the rest of your class. I can help with the method.

Pick say question 3. What is your working so far? If you give us an idea of that, we can guide you to the next step, or point out errors etc

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Thanks for your help Carrotsticks,

if you can't help, its ok man

I want help with the following questions 3,5,9,12,13,14,16, 22,23,24,25. I did the ones I could bro but with these questions I got stuck with. if possible could you please help me.
So let's go through these questions 1 at a time, starting from 3.

What is your progress with it at the moment? Do you have a start?

Immortalp00n

HSC
I don't mean to sound rude or discouraging, but how on earth do u plan on getting 100 in Maths Ext.2 ( which i dont think happens anyways-pretty sure top is 99) if u can't solve 25 multiple choice questions:S
Not only that, u come on a student forum asking for people to sacrifice their time and write up solutions for you, all so u can get 100% and top ur class, with no effort put in at all.
If u want an E4( notice how i didn't mention your ridiculous aim of 100)- you're going to have to damn well work for it.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
I'm pretty sure this is a troll considering their aims and they still do this:

"Aim high, till you reach the moon" "Study till you achieve your goal, its not to late"

its not to late

to

RealiseNothing

HSC
I don't mean to sound rude or discouraging, but how on earth do u plan on getting 100 in Maths Ext.2 ( which i dont think happens anyways-pretty sure top is 99) if u can't solve 25 multiple choice questions:S
Not only that, u come on a student forum asking for people to sacrifice their time and write up solutions for you, all so u can get 100% and top ur class, with no effort put in at all.
If u want an E4( notice how i didn't mention your ridiculous aim of 100)- you're going to have to damn well work for it.
Nope people get 100, this year Shelley She got 100 and other people in the past have got it too.

O

Omed62

Ok, so here is what I did for some questions:

Q1. since there is 9 numerals = 9!/3!x3!x3!= 1680- is it right I not 100% percent sure.
Q3. How to do this one, not sure I think you differentiate t twice.
Q4. if z=1+2i is a root of the quateratic equ. z^2 -(3+i)z+(4+3i)=0. what is the other root of the equ. Is it 1-2i since the equ. has a complex root.
Q9. If A,B,C are the angles of a triangle, what is the value of (CosA+iSinA)(CosB+isinB)(CosC+isinC). How to do this, do you expand and collect the like terms and then use trig identities.

Here is my start to the questions, please correct me and help me to the right answer.

RealiseNothing

HSC

Q1. since there is 9 numerals = 9!/3!x3!x3!= 1680- is it right I not 100% percent sure.
Q4. if z=1+2i is a root of the quateratic equ. z^2 -(3+i)z+(4+3i)=0. what is the other root of the equ. Is it 1-2i since the equ. has a complex root.
Q9. If A,B,C are the angles of a triangle, what is the value of (CosA+iSinA)(CosB+isinB)(CosC+isinC). How to do this, do you expand and collect the like terms and then use trig identities.

Here is my start to the questions, please correct me and help me to the right answer.
For question 4 use the sum or product of roots. The co-efficients of the polynomial aren't real so the conjugate root theorem can not be applied here. but w/e

O

Omed62

RealiseNothing

Thanks man, for your help. I appreciate it...

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Q1. We have 9 digits and we want to pick 3 if them. So essentially, we want to find out how many combinations there are possibly. Not sure how you got your 3!3!3!.

Q3. Differentiate a couple of times and 'notice' a pattern. One of those fits the pattern.

Q4. As realise has said.

Q9. Think about what happens when we multiply complex numbers. Recall the formula cis(A) x cis(B) = cis(A+B). Now try it with the angles of a triangle A, B and C...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)