• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Maths Extension 2 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

ZaoKai

HSC
There’s no way 3D planes are going to appear right? It was in my trials and I fked up.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
If anyone asks:

rockydo4u

HSC
Guys I keep getting around 73% for for the trial papers I keep doing. The trial paper I did were Normanhurst 2023 and north Syd boys 2023, could this be a scaled mark of 90 in hsc?

TankKuno

HSC

smiley_riley

HSC
Guys I keep getting around 73% for for the trial papers I keep doing. The trial paper I did were Normanhurst 2023 and north Syd boys 2023, could this be a scaled mark of 90 in hsc?
What TankKuno said but also (And I don't know specifically the difficulty of Normanhurst and north Syd boys) The trials always attempt to be harder than the HSC is so if anything you'll hopefully be getting an even higher raw and scaled mark tomorrow :)

TankKuno

HSC
What TankKuno said but also (And I don't know specifically the difficulty of Normanhurst and north Syd boys) The trials always attempt to be harder than the HSC is so if anything you'll hopefully be getting an even higher raw and scaled mark tomorrow :)
and this is very much true yes

rockydo4u

HSC
Thank you guys, hopefully you guys too get the marks you want. Tomorrow is the test of 14 years of maths we have ever done. Some of us pushed very hard to be where we are and I am very proud of all of youse. Just remember you got this!

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Thank you guys, hopefully you guys too get the marks you want. Tomorrow is the test of 14 years of maths we have ever done. Some of us pushed very hard to be where we are and I am very proud of all of youse. Just remember you got this!
Cap. 2 years of maths at best. Anything before those 2 years are trivial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)