Maths neatness (1 Viewer)

Cujo10

HSC
Uni Grad
How do you guys make fractions neat on lined paper? E.g. Fraction taking up one or two lines.

vinlatte

HSC
How do you guys make fractions neat on lined paper? E.g. Fraction taking up one or two lines.
If it's simpler fractions like 1/2, writing it sideways is easier. Any other fraction with more terms will have to take up two lines to avoid silly mistakes when calculating.

fan96

617 pages
HSC
Uni Grad
If your fraction stack is growing out of control, you can just get rid of the fraction entirely - write

as

Another useful trick is

vinlatte

HSC
If your fraction stack is growing out of control, you can just get rid of the fraction entirely - write

as

Another useful trick is

Not as relevant, but a fraction stack reminds me of a trick on a calculator. I know it works on the typical casio ones.

Double press the 'fraction' button to create a fraction stack of 3. In each line, press the 'absolute value' button and move to the right. Repeat until there are 3 boxes in one line. Move down to the next line and repeat adding the absolute value symbols for boxes. This should create a 3x3 grid for knots and crosses.

I realised I wrote a useless tutorial for a basic calculator game at 1am. Hopefully this is somewhat interesting or entertaining haha.

TheShy

HSC
Double press the 'fraction' button to create a fraction stack of 3. In each line, press the 'absolute value' button and move to the right. Repeat until there are 3 boxes in one line. Move down to the next line and repeat adding the absolute value symbols for boxes. This should create a 3x3 grid for knots and crosses.
lmfao this is dope

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)