MATHS/SCIENCE/ENGLISH TUTORING (from K-12) (1 Viewer)

4321suomynona

HSC
|⭐ 2+ Years of Experience⭐ | ⭐ HSC ALL-ROUNDER ⭐ | ⭐ TOP STUDENT at TOP SELECTIVE SCHOOL ⭐ | ⭐ Professionally Made Theory and Homework Material⭐ |⭐ UNLIMITED Weekly Support ⭐ |⭐ 99.9 ATAR⭐ |

** LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE FOR 2023-2024, CONTACT ASAP ON 0451 960 737**
--> Opening classes for year 11 and 12 physics, chemistry and maths, message me to be in it (@ much cheaper rate than 1-1)!

0 4 5 1 - 9 6 0 - 7 3 7

Hi guys,

My name is Aritra and I graduated from Sydney Boys High School in 2022, studying Chemistry, Physics, Maths Extension 1 and Maths Extension 2 and Advanced English. With a band 6 (90%+) in ALL MY SUBJECTS STUDIED I am offering tutoring in;

Year 7-10
- Maths
- Science
- English

AND HSC and Preliminary
- English Standard
- English Advanced
- Maths Standard
- Maths Advanced
- Maths Extension 1
- Maths Extension 2
- Chemistry
- Physics

Over my years in highschool i developed new techniques and study skills that helped me jump from an average student to being the top of my class. I will also SHOW you the techniques needed to boost your marks and get that TOP BAND 6 MARK!

What makes me BETTER than other tutors?

❤ My explanations are intuitive and in depth and very CLEAR. Every concept is explained simply, intuitively and in detail - from first principles. Numerous peers from my grade and from other schools and my previous/current students love how easy it is to understand my in-depth explanation- which gives them the knowledge to SMASH exams.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎❤ I offer 24/7 support. Students are free to ask me any questions at ANY TIME through email or text or call or even stay after class. I'll make sure to help you and support you until you understand the concept. I also reply quick (usually within 5mins and at most 12hours).

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎❤ ‎‏Unlike MANY other tutors, I have written my OWN content booklets (these booklets contain simple to understand notes followed by a variety of exam style questions) assorted by syllabus dot points. Every week, you'll get these exam styled questions as homework. This gives you the chance to constantly prepare for the exam. The questions aren't repetitive like at school. These are cherry picked to be conceptually challenging to intellectually stimulate you.

❤ Personalised help for assessments. That might be reviewing your depth study or giving you practice exams. I’m also happy to provide additional depth study resources or any resources that you might require as well as read and mark your practice responses (free of charge)!

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏❤ I teach students exam skills. I will teach students the skills needed to minimise silly mistakes, finish exams with time left to review and exactly how to tackle long response questions and how to answer unique questions.

❤ I have access to A TON of New Syllabus Trial Papers (yes over 200!) from 2019 to 2022. On top of this I have made slides/PowerPoints/notes (for all subjects) and other resources. Additionally, I make my own questions, so I know exactly what markers are looking for.

Lessons will be conducted via zoom/discord/skype (whatever works for you) using an iPad. In this way the lessons will be more interactive and can also be recorded for later viewing (pre-exams, revision etc). Additionally, time taken to travel to tutoring will be saved and this means more time to study in your own relaxing home environment. I am also happy to go face to face, so please contact me for more information.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rates: 50-100/hr (depending on 1-1 or group classes and year. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO)

Offers
**Refer me to another student and when they join for more than 2 lessons, you both get one hour for FREE*

If you have any questions or would like to join me, please feel free to reach out!

0 4 5 1 - 9 6 0 - 7 3 7 or aritra.kundu2709@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you! 🙂

Last edited:

kittykat55xoxo

HSC
Can you Please mark this for me. Its for english standard.
The question: In what ways do the interview and images convey the effect that memories can have on us over time? (5 marks)
This is from the 2022 HSC paper 1

The extended anecdotes of Catherine’s childhood life and fond memories throughout the interview creates nostalgia for us readers. The anecdotes highlight cherished moments of Catherine’s life, leading us to also remember our beloved memories which has a effect of loving us. The rhetorical question in the interview “Will those memories from our iPhones and Instagram be there for future generations?” provokes thought in is readers about our own memories and photos and encourages us to print out our cherished memories rather than keeping them somewhere on a device where the photos will not be forever. The salience of the young woman in the photograph compared to the background of the photograph conveys that memories hold so much meaning and focus in our lives. Another piece of salience is in the second image where the photograph and the persons hand that is holding the image is salient, while the background is blurry. This salience of the photo conveys the past memories and the focus they have, and the thumb in focus shows present us. This conveys that our past and present us the only thing which will stay the same forever to look back on. The blurred background suggests that surroundings always change and aren’t a huge focus in life.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)