Maths teachers who think they are hilarious (1 Viewer)

Cassiixo

HSC
Does anyone else have the problem where their maths teacher makes more jokes than actually teach?

gleeek

HSC
Yes I do, she goes by the name Mrs Thompson (Thomo for short). Me and my best friend sit there, every lesson, laughing uncontrolably whilst the rest of the class is in utter silence. Oh the lameness of maths teachers- and the students who laugh at their jokes. Cough cough.

Cassiixo

HSC
Oh my god. Same here. Last year our's took lame humor to the next level and wore Christmas jumpers in September and other types of whacky sweaters.

b3kh1t

HSC
Does anyone else have the problem where their maths teacher makes more jokes than actually teach?
lol yes, my 4 unit teacher and he is also the principal. He says all these random jokes and facts, not sure if they are true sometimes haha

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
My maths teacher at school made various jokes. Some of the best ones were at the expense of General Maths - which caused a few girls from General Maths to take it up with the Head of Secondary, and we in the 2u class just got so pissed off with her because she did that.

Didn't stop him making the jokes though... when she wasn't there (which was, 99% of all 2u lessons when we weren't with the General class)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)