Maths Tutoring (1 Viewer)

shafqat

HSC
N/A
I’m Shafqat, and I finished at Sydney Grammar in 04, so I’ve had a couple of years of experience tutoring plenty of people.
I’m offering 2/3/4 unit maths tutoring

Here are my marks:
Extension 1: 100
Extension 2: 99 (5th in state)
UAI: 99.95

Here are my marks for my other subjects: 2/3/4u english (94,47,48) and chemistry/physics/latin (95,96,99), and if I tutor you for maths I’m more than willing to give you notes/past papers for other subjects, or like look over an essay or something. I’m also studying medicine at UNSW, so I can give advice on the UMAT and interview. I'll be there to help!

I tutor from home in Eastlakes and at UNSW library.

I have great material: tests for most topics, over 100 trial papers, including all grammar, cssa and james ruse from the early 90s onwards.

Rate of $25 an hour

pm me for more details

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
mate, if you had come to me 3 months ago i would have made you my tutor for maths, no doubt...a little late seeing there's 3 weeks to the hsc.

pRiNCesS..!!

HSC
id love for you to tutor me...but i do general AND i live in the sticks...AND any type of help is too late for me!ive failed already! i got 19% in my half yearlys and 23% in my trials...so ther is slight improvment..might get 30% in the HSC if i try my best!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)