Matrix Education (1 Viewer)

Shoesta

HSC
Hey all...

I was just curious, when you attend a holiday course at Matrix, you receive a 'theory' book as a part of the package, as well as access to online resources through Matrix. Does this 'theory' book covers all components for the entirety of year 12? Or just for the term that follows your course? For example, I will be attending for Biology and English Advanced these next holidays, transitioning from year 11 to 12. For bio, will I just be given resources for the first module - Maintaining a Balance? Or will I be given content for every module and option for the whole year? Same goes for English, I will be learning how to tackle AOS, but will I be given 'theory' books regarding Paper 2? I'm paying a lot of money, and I want to ensure I'm receiving as much as possible...

Thanks again guys, love this website! :) :)

Shoesta.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
The holiday courses are just accelerated versions of what you would normally learn throughout the term there at matrix so you can have less stress throughout the term by doing it all in the holidays. I think it's just one module

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)