Mature age entry jubilee scheme @ MQ (1 Viewer)

samaccount123

HSC
I am thinking that it is quite easy to gain a place in a course just by submitting this personal statement and having a ATAR between 50-60 seeing that someone is over 21..so is it easy to gain a place?

X

xeuyrawp

How is anyone supposed to answer your question? Everyone's definition of 'easy' is different.

I assume you just came on here wanting support. The only think anyone can say is that you should try your best, and if it doesn't work out there are other routes to university.

dolbinau

HSC
They seem a bit more confident here: community.boredofstudies.org/4611187/post-21.html

[something is wrong when it is in URL tags so just copy/paste]

Last edited:

samaccount123

HSC
Haha..:bat:, I see it as a good idea for un-elite students because how is anyone suppose to know what they want to do for the rest of their lives or most of their life when you can decide later after the HSC and just apply for the mature age sheme

X

xeuyrawp

Haha..:bat:, I see it as a good idea for un-elite students because how is anyone suppose to know what they want to do for the rest of their lives or most of their life when you can decide later after the HSC and just apply for the mature age sheme
okay? Well maybe you'll be more qualified to talk about it once you get into uni? /shrug

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
Are you considering it? From your post I can't tell if you want to do it yourself or you are comming in here to bag it out or show your support for the scheme. We can add anything to the perception of how easy it is other than what you have already provided by the requirements.

samaccount123

HSC
Though it does say this as well in the main site for it:

..quota restrictions will apply and assessment on admission is primarily based on your personal statement.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
well it does say primarily, i.e. mainly, it does not say only! You assume this is easy but it really depends on ones ability to write a good statement that does everything they want

samaccount123

HSC
lol..Its about 2 pages and like you have to supply some information they provide, inc:

Give any information about your personal abilities, skills, achievements, experiences and interests that you feel might be relevant to your application.
I think thats it really :spin:

Luke!

Sexual Revolutionist
HSC
If you're interested in doing an accounting/finance/actuarial/business/media/IT degree, rather than arts, go to Macquarie via SIBT. (Google it if you're unsure!)

Oh, and stop unnecessarily bumping this thread, you tripper.

samaccount123

HSC
Thats the thing..I dont want to do any of those..I want to do maybe B Arts or Science..lol...

SIBT Suckxxz azz! Lol....kidding....*ninja*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)