Maximum points for EAS (1 Viewer)

bigdawstv

HSC
What is the maximum amount of bonus points for EAS? does it cap at 5 or 10?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Does it vary upon your circumstances?
Again it depends on the uni,UTS gives 10 regardless of your circumstances (from what i've heard) but other uni's will vary their points depending on what EAS category you're in.

PhysicsMaths

HSC
Unsw has a "hsc plus" scheme that awards up to 5 bonus points for achieving a band 4, 5 or 6 for the subjects that are somewhat relevant to the courses that you apply for (I'm sure you can find more information online)
They also offer extra points for people from disadvantaged backgrounds (including low socio-economic backgrounds, family conflict, death of a relative etc)
I think you can get a maximum of 10 points towards unsw
USYD has a similar program for disadvantaged students and they basically lower the atar requirement for most courses

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Unsw has a "hsc plus" scheme that awards up to 5 bonus points for achieving a band 4, 5 or 6 for the subjects that are somewhat relevant to the courses that you apply for (I'm sure you can find more information online)
They also offer extra points for people from disadvantaged backgrounds (including low socio-economic backgrounds, family conflict, death of a relative etc)
I think you can get a maximum of 10 points towards unsw
USYD has a similar program for disadvantaged students and they basically lower the atar requirement for most courses
This is eas....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)