Maximum possible bonus points for the following unis? (EAS inclusive) (1 Viewer)

knacknick23

HSC
If anyone knows can you help out? The websites say one thing, but they fail to mention things like EAS in conjunction with their respective subject-related bonus points.

For e.g. University of Sydney: It says maximum of 5 bonus points under Flexible entry, but it ALSO says maximum 5 under their EAS scheme (Broadway). Does that mean people who are eligible for both can have a total of 10 points?

What about UNSW, Macquarie and UTS?

Thanks in advance, help is much appreciated. This is all so confusing.

Hanakalala

HSC
I know some university courses don't allow for bonus points, such as mac law. I know UNSW offer up a total of 10 bonus points for some "holiday workshops", which alot of my friends have recieved.. There is also some schemes such as UTS, which allow for many bonus points (such as the PRS).. I got 15 points extra i needed to get into my course (law - thankgod!)..

It really depends on the individual's circumstance and also if you sign up for anything else

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
I know one who has a disability that i won't disclose got up to 18 points into B.Laws at UTS via EAS only!

For some other reason I know one who also has a slightly different disability and only got into their lower course. (Was 9 points away from Bachelor of Medical Science (with spots left!), she only made it into B.Science which was 2 points away).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)