MAXX ACADEMY HSC TUTORING PARRA (1 Viewer)

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Everyone who goes to or has gone to MAXX ACADEMY HSC TUTORING PARRA for 3U. How was it, and how did they cover the content? I currently go to Dr Du for math, and it's decent but there are too many students in the class for my teacher to pay specific attention to everyone, and answer their questions. So I'm not sure if I switch if it would benefit me to any extent.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Everyone who goes to or has gone to MAXX ACADEMY HSC TUTORING PARRA for 3U. How was it, and how did they cover the content? I currently go to Dr Du for math, and it's decent but there are too many students in the class for my teacher to pay specific attention to everyone, and answer their questions. So I'm not sure if I switch if it would benefit me to any extent.
on another note, you should try a different campus if your current one has too many people. idk what this maxx academy shit is, but when it has geramund font, Its not trust worthy.

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Im in A3, went to A2 then got kicked down because I didn't go last 3 lessons of term 4 last year because I was on holiday.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Im in A3, went to A2 then got kicked down because I didn't go last 3 lessons of term 4 last year because I was on holiday.
bro why are the mfs so strict.

guys u can do well without tutoring, and its more flexible and - its free :).

don't buy into the hype that tutoring's gonna make you cracked 100%, if you have the determination it will only give you a path to move forward. Not denying its effectiveness but just saying, you'll learn most stuff on your own.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
My friends told me yall got electric trains that travel at speed of light type shit. I dont think thats too awful tbh

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
inconsistent, oftentimes stop (i have been late by 1.5hrs because they cannot fucking handle rain), weird people on the trains (esp the old ones with purple chairs), oftentimes have odd objects, and feel dirty
down here in the trenches (rural) we have to walk up 6 mountains, 8 NFL fields and run 8 marathons to get home. yall got it easy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)