McPricks. (1 Viewer)

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
McDonald's has to be the WORST goddamn restaurant in the world. Their french fries are always cold. Their service is lousy and the employees are rude as hell. Heck, even their breakfast is horrible. Give me Burger King. Wendy's, Taco Bell or even Subway for crap's sake. The food is garbage, peroid. DON'T GO THERE. You'll be sorry.

NOTE: This thread is now Dean

Last edited:

2ndbest

Erratic Member
HSC
Here here...I used to LOVE going to maccas when I was a kid because it was such a rare occasion but now I feel dirty just stepping in there lol, its cookies are still good though (or maybe they were just always bad....)
I expecially love it when you're served by a person with extreme acne or are over weight, now while those things may not be their fault...they do send out a fantastic 'after' image of a lifestyle of maccas.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
f3nr15 said:
McDonald's has to be the WORST goddamn restaurant in the world. Their french fries are always cold. Their service is lousy and the employees are rude as hell. Heck, even their breakfast is horrible. Give me Burger King. Wendy's, Taco Bell or even Subway for crap's sake. The food is garbage, peroid. DON'T GO THERE. You'll be sorry.

NOTE: This thread is now Dean
This is true. But thanks to clever advertising and endless popularity, you will keep going back there, again and again.

w2dot

HSC
I haven't have Hungry Jacks much, but it feels like the veggies in their burgers are 'fresh', unilke maccas which are mushy.

As for the fries, it really depends on which restaurant you go to and the time of day. Usually busier ones have better fries.

HAHA your post goes well with the Chaer's ads for maccas

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
i only rate maccas breakfast as the only food thats reliable...the rest just taste utter shit
should eat less junk food and start to eat more healthily
<3 uts :D

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
eh, its not that bad when ur hungry and rushed and nothing else is open...which is usually the case every weekday morning for me...they don't exactly make wonderful breakfast food/coffee but it'll do. i would eat brekky at home but i loathe eating that early in the morning so by the time i get to the station im hungry...and maccas is right next door...and everything else is still shut...*temptation*

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
I have to agree with you on the dickhead staff but Hungry Jacks closest to me is worse... I ordered fries and and a thick shake and it took them like 10 minutes, all the while I was staring at the heaps of solidified fat around the deep fryer...

Didn't eat the chips

simplistic

nice as ice
HSC
only ever eat mc chickn meal from there everything else is just too disgustig or simply plastic aka cheese burger
their sundays r nice
and u can depend om mc cafe ther really nice ( the donust and the drinks)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Maccas reeeally does depend on which one you go to. Some have great employees that serve you hot food quickly. Other stores make you wait 10 minutes for soggy chips and then death-stare you out the door. But that's the same as any chain store.

And it tastes ok in moderation. If I'm starving I might grab a cheeseburger and maybe fries and I feel ok after that (mostly because it pushes my blood sugar up and I always feel better after that). Anything more and I feel all oily and blah afterwards and need to wash my face and go to the gym. If I eat fast food more than once a week I feel icky.

CieL

HSC
I don't find Maccas that bad.. maybe cos I'm used to putting so much crap into my system anyway..

IMO, The place with consistantly the best is the one on the cumberland highway.. near smithfield.. food is usually so hot I can't hold it, fries are golden and actually not burnt nor cold, drinks have never tasted watered down..

Hashbrowns used to be soooo good... until they went overboard by deep frying them...

But I say, coffee there is disGUSTING.. it's like brown water..

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
CieL said:
I don't find Maccas that bad.. maybe cos I'm used to putting so much crap into my system anyway..

IMO, The place with consistantly the best is the one on the cumberland highway.. near smithfield.. food is usually so hot I can't hold it, fries are golden and actually not burnt nor cold, drinks have never tasted watered down..

Hashbrowns used to be soooo good... until they went overboard by deep frying them...

But I say, coffee there is disGUSTING.. it's like brown water..
That is EXACTLY true, there is absolutely none of that genuine coffee aroma to it.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I went to maccas last night in the city and I swear the fries tasted sour. I could not eat them, god they tasted disgusting. But normally I don't mind maccas at all. Also have a one card helps (discounts for employees :D)

ALLLICE

HSC
Gilbert1 said:
I went to maccas last night in the city and I swear the fries tasted sour. I could not eat them, god they tasted disgusting. But normally I don't mind maccas at all. Also have a one card helps (discounts for employees :D)
yeah I've found that city maccas are generally pretty dodge.. otherwise I've never really had an issue with the quality of maccas..

Oh! but apparently my friend saw a guy urinating in the deep frier in the maccas in parra westfields. If that DID in fact happen then i think I'd have issues with the food.

Legham

HSC
ALLLICE said:
yeah I've found that city maccas are generally pretty dodge.. otherwise I've never really had an issue with the quality of maccas..

Oh! but apparently my friend saw a guy urinating in the deep frier in the maccas in parra westfields. If that DID in fact happen then i think I'd have issues with the food.
I very much doubt that seeing as the oil bubbles and pops oil all over you if liquids go into the deep friers.. If someone did do that, they obviously have very little respect for their penis.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
ALLLICE said:
That's pretty true, I ordered a Deli Choices Sub recently and the inside of the roll was over toasted and burnt... anyway i rekon the people who work there are pretty incompetent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)