• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Med at wollongong?? (1 Viewer)

jessum

HSC
they said at discovery day that there would probably be medicine opening in the next 2 years.. postgraduate of course.
still dont wanna go to wollongong though

inasero

Reborn
HSC
with all these new under and postgrad medical schools opening up...it's easier for the younguns to get in than us....but even so, i say study hard

psych_girl

HSC
woow

fashionista said:
i went to the open day today and i asked the peoples and they sed that it's a 50/50 chance that it mite be starting..it all depends on the government now. coz it's an election yr wollongong mite get a medical school but that also depends on how sure the howard gov. is of the support in the electorate. but they are quote 'favourably disposed' to beginning a postgraduate med program...yup its postgraduate not undergraduate lyk i sed b4.
Wollongong....Medicine.......??????Lol....I only know UNSW, USYD (2005 newcourse),Uni of Newcastle and UWA offer it..........interestin......

santaslayer

HSC
eh, i think ive posted it up somewhere before...

they're definitely starting a postgrad course @ uow...im not sure about the undergrad bit but....

ewesijok

HSC
Hmmmmm?

I was thinking about going to UOW but i'm not certain. And since everybody has a biassed point of view of their own uni its a bit confusing. Anyone got any advice?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
ewesijok said:
I was thinking about going to UOW but i'm not certain. And since everybody has a biassed point of view of their own uni its a bit confusing. Anyone got any advice?
post that in a new thread.

What are you looking at doing?

Scanorama

HSC
Didnt realise this thread is an year ago until now, where are they building it (if they have started the construction)?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Gough Whitlam said:
Didnt realise this thread is an year ago until now, where are they building it (if they have started the construction)?
The big space next to the dojo.

It used to be the gym.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
It's pretty far away as well. I need to catch the bus just to get to it.
Why on earth would they construct a med building... when they could have installed ski lifts from the unibar to the western carpark for easier access, or another unibar on the other side of campus.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Raiks said:
Why on earth would they construct a med building... when they could have installed ski lifts from the unibar to the western carpark for easier access, or another unibar on the other side of campus.
or more parking...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
or more parking...
A bar on the western side of campus with an giant free carpark from which you can catch the ski lifts to the duckpond lawn.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)