Med Interview Invitations 2015/16 (1 Viewer)

nath39

HSC
First round UWS offers came out yesterday, does anyone know when Newcastle/JCU/UTAS offers come out? (Im a non-school leaver). Also, for a uni student, does anyone know whether UNSW will send offers in the first or second round? My atar was 98.90 and UMAT was 84th (62/62/55 raw scores) so I'm not really expecting, but it'd be nice to know.

Natasha Romanoff

HSC
First round UWS offers came out yesterday, does anyone know when Newcastle/JCU/UTAS offers come out? (Im a non-school leaver). Also, for a uni student, does anyone know whether UNSW will send offers in the first or second round? My atar was 98.90 and UMAT was 84th (62/62/55 raw scores) so I'm not really expecting, but it'd be nice to know.
UNSW won't send interview offers until the 5th November and they don't release actual offers until the main round in mid-January. This applies for both first and second round interviews, so everyone gets theirs at the same time. Apparently Newcastle and JCU release first round interview offers end of October/early November.

This could be different for non-school leavers but given as it's the same degree, that seems unlikely :)

MissE

HSC
N/A
In case anyone is curious/anxiously waiting...I called Sue at UoN and interview offers will begin being posted tomorrow.
Good luck people :)

MissE

HSC
N/A
Did she say what the cutoff was?
I didn't ask. I'm a rural student with section 1 of 60 so not worried about the offer...but we've been doing some landscaping and our letterbox is resting on a pile of bricks, I'm paranoid it will blow out or something! I wish they would just adopt the email offer approach

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
JCU interview offers are ~ mid November from memory.

And interstate students have actual interviews around ~10th December.

A1P

HSC
I noted down after reading somewhere UAdel sends out 1st round interview offers today 29-Oct.

Can't find it again, anyone knows where from? Thanks

A1P

HSC
It is confirmed UAdel started sending out 1st-round interview offers today, to both SA and (some) interstate applicants.

alun0722

HSC
N/A
It is confirmed UAdel started sending out 1st-round interview offers today, to both SA and (some) interstate applicants.
Can confirm, a Queenslander here. Got an UADEL interview offer with 92%tile UMAT via email at around 3 PM. :)

iStudent

HSC
Can confirm, a Queenslander here. Got an UADEL interview offer with 92%tile UMAT via email at around 3 PM. :)
Wow nice. Are you rural? Because last year the cutoff for interstate applicants (at Uadel) was 95%ile, lol.

eaions

HSC
I got 91% - non rural and interstate - and I got an email saying I didn't get a first round interview :(.

LittleBirdCage

HSC
Hello
I wonder if you finish HSC in 2013, which place you got interview? UAdel is for year 12 only right? Or can get in if some tertiary study?
Maybe someone else read this question telling me how get in UAdel if some tertiary studying already?

Thank
LBC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)