MedEntry Internet questions (1 Viewer)

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
How are people finding the UMAT questions on the internet? Would it be better to do a course that has the course material in books? What are the pros/cons of having the questions on the net like MedEntry?

Googled

aussiechica7

HSC
did medentry, loved it, find my posts on other threads in this forum.

sorry 2 not b more detailed. i'm studying for my public health assignment for B Med at my first choice of uni :) got rejected by 9 schools when i first applied 4 med, next time i took the umat, got 204 score, and got csp places at 4 schools (incl. unsw which i didn't take up) so am in first yr now. good times.

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Is there much difference between the AMEPP questions and the MedEntry question?

Edit: Btw, does AMEPP have an email address? Their 'contact' page hasn't got one listed.

Last edited:

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Also, is the AMEPP course up to date? I've read that section three crazy line and shape puzzles are being fazed out (is this correct?). What about the other sections?

Bump4love

HSC
I would not recommend AMEPP to anyone. I did that course, and i believe it decreased my score. I did the course my score: 154, I did it solo the year after: 176. Your choice though. It is cheap and it seemed valuable at the time, but the questions don't correlate to UMAT at all

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
n= 1 P>0.05.. result is not statistically significant

liverpool3k

Banned
HSC
Hard with or without. I'd say harder without, esp. if you've never seen the questions before going into the exam

aussiechica7

HSC
185 is pretty difficult, idk what kind of average %ile that would be equivalent 2.

medentry ftw :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)